+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding Indian PCC : Current Address vs Permanent Address

india_user25

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Hi All,

I have one query regarding Indian PCC, my situation is :

My Permanent address is from Punjab,India and same is mentioned in the passport. But, I have been working in Noida, India for last 6 years (I am claiming points for my work experience as well).

Now, the problem is that I don't have any address proof of my current address (Noida Address). Being a single, I keep on changing my places in Noida (PG's, Room on rent ...).

It would be easy for me to get PCC from Punjab for my permanent address. But is it really required to get PCC from Noida as well. What should be done to get PCC from Noida, has any one got PCC from Noida?

Thanks in Advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PCC is issued for the entire country. Where you stayed within that country at various points in time shouldn't matter for the purposes of this document.

india_user25

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
PCC is issued for the entire country. Where you stayed within that country at various points in time shouldn't matter for the purposes of this document.
Thanks Asivad for reply.

So, it is absolutely fine to get PCC alone for my permanent address (Punjab) and there no need to get it for my current address?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
india_user25 said:
Thanks Asivad for reply.

So, it is absolutely fine to get PCC alone for my permanent address (Punjab) and there no need to get it for my current address?
Yes no problem.

india_user25

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Hi,

I have got my PCC for my permanent address (address mentioned in PCC) for last 10 years. But due to recent rejections especially due to PCC, I am worried if it would impact my application since I have been living on a different state for last 6 years on a temporary address due to job. In the absence of address proof for my current address, it would not be possible to get PCC for the other state.

Shall I go ahead and submit my application and is there any need of LOE explaining why PCC is for permanent address and not current address.

Thanks and regards

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
india_user25 said:
Hi All,

I have one query regarding Indian PCC, my situation is :

My Permanent address is from Punjab,India and same is mentioned in the passport. But, I have been working in Noida, India for last 6 years (I am claiming points for my work experience as well).

Now, the problem is that I don't have any address proof of my current address (Noida Address). Being a single, I keep on changing my places in Noida (PG's, Room on rent ...).

It would be easy for me to get PCC from Punjab for my permanent address. But is it really required to get PCC from Noida as well. What should be done to get PCC from Noida, has any one got PCC from Noida?

Thanks in Advance
Punjab PCC should be fine for application purpose IMO. Go for it bro!

DSpartners

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Same is my query. My present and permanant addresses are also different. but i am trying to get the PCC from present address though i stayed here only for past 8 months. would this create any problem?

DSpartners

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
could any one help me with this please.

My present and permanant addresses are also different. but i am trying to get the PCC from present address though i stayed here only for past 8 months. would this create any problem?

popzzz69

Aug 5, 2014
I am in a similar situation, my present address is in Noida (no proofs) and permanent is in Punjab, can someone please confirm if I can get the PCC from Punjab??

kolasinac

Aug 17, 2017
I am in a similar situation, my present address is in Noida (no proofs) and permanent is in Punjab, can someone please confirm if I can get the PCC from Punjab??
Get the PCC from the passport office that issued your passport. The Indian PCC doesn't have address mentioned on it. You only have to give the address while applying for the PCC.

kapsg_88

Mar 22, 2018
Hi all, I have qstn wrt PCC address and current address provided in Address history. . I live in Noida currently and permanent address( i.e. address on passport and Aadhar) is Delhi . My parents stay on permanent address. I plan to apply the PCC with Delhi permanent address as with Noida current address PCC will take more time. Will it create any mismatch or issue as I will fill in the current address as Noida in my address history whereas PCC was issued with Delhi address proof ? Pls suggest.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi all, I have qstn wrt PCC address and current address provided in Address history. . I live in Noida currently and permanent address( i.e. address on passport and Aadhar) is Delhi . My parents stay on permanent address. I plan to apply the PCC with Delhi permanent address as with Noida current address PCC will take more time. Will it create any mismatch or issue as I will fill in the current address as Noida in my address history whereas PCC was issued with Delhi address proof ? Pls suggest.
Your question has been answered by @kolasinac above. PCC issued by passport office doesn't contain address so there is no question of mismatch.

Reactions: kapsg_88