+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding entering work-ex in EE/eAPR application

Rashmi1690

Jun 23, 2016
Hi All,

I have a query regarding the number of entries to be made for work-ex with the same organisation/company.

If we have worked with an organization in two different positions/designations (during a continuous tenure of work-ex with the company), do we need to make two separate entries for each of the positions (this would create two placeholders in the document check list for the same company) OR do we need to make only one entry for the company (i.e. just one placeholder in the document checklist for the company) and upload all our documents regarding both the positions/designations in the same?

I have a reference letter from my employer stating both my positions/designations and the tenure for each of them.

My consultant is advising me to create two entries, one for each position held (i.e. two placeholders in document checklist). However, I feel it would be incorrect as we would be uploading the same documents (offer letter, appointment letter, etc.) in both the placeholders.

Please advise.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rashmi1690 said:
Hi All,

I have a query regarding the number of entries to be made for work-ex with the same organisation/company.

If we have worked with an organization in two different positions/designations (during a continuous tenure of work-ex with the company), do we need to make two separate entries for each of the positions (this would create two placeholders in the document check list for the same company) OR do we need to make only one entry for the company (i.e. just one placeholder in the document checklist for the company) and upload all our documents regarding both the positions/designations in the same?

I have a reference letter from my employer stating both my positions/designations and the tenure for each of them.

My consultant is advising me to create two entries, one for each position held (i.e. two placeholders in document checklist). However, I feel it would be incorrect as we would be uploading the same documents (offer letter, appointment letter, etc.) in both the placeholders.

Please advise.
A single entry will do then.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
I've split mine with the same documents. I don't think it matters. I've realised that the requirement for fsw is 1 year of work experience. After that you could have 1 entry per day of work as it's cumulative after 1 year. So it won't matter.