+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding academic transcript

joshitripti

Apr 3, 2017
Hi Everyone,
My name is Tripti Joshi and me and my husband have applied for the Express Entry. However, there is a small glitch that we are facing. With regards to the Academic Transcripts for the WES ECA, the transcript that I got from the University of Lucknow (Graduated in 2008 B.Com Pass) lists only the aggregate marks and not the marks earned in each subject semester wise. I was told that this the standard format for the transcripts issued and not the one which lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study :eek:

Please suggest if this would work for ECA. Additionally, I also have an MBA degree and proper transcript for MBA with all subjects and marks earned for each year from Punjab Technical University. Hope it would suffice, please suggest.

I would highly appreciate your response.
Regards,
Tripti

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
joshitripti said:
Hi Everyone,
My name is Tripti Joshi and me and my husband have applied for the Express Entry. However, there is a small glitch that we are facing. With regards to the Academic Transcripts for the WES ECA, the transcript that I got from the University of Lucknow (Graduated in 2008 B.Com Pass) lists only the aggregate marks and not the marks earned in each subject semester wise. I was told that this the standard format for the transcripts issued and not the one which lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study :eek:

Please suggest if this would work for ECA. Additionally, I also have an MBA degree and proper transcript for MBA with all subjects and marks earned for each year from Punjab Technical University. Hope it would suffice, please suggest.

I would highly appreciate your response.
Regards,
Tripti
See if you can get photocopies of your mark sheets (with all mentioned subjects) attested by your University. If that works, send those with the transcript you got from the university. Otherwise, just submit your transcripts you got from the university. A copy of your degree will also be required.

For MBA also, transcripts and a copy of your degree will be enough.

joshitripti

Apr 3, 2017
Hi Maverick28,

Thank you for your response. Will try to get the copies of my marksheets attested. If not, then will try my luck with the same transcript and degree (fingers crossed)

Appreciate your reply.

Regards,
Tripti