NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Hi:

My lawyer just sent me the details of the recently created EE profile of mine. Why does my EE profile details show "Not met" against the criteria of PNP? The only criteria met is that of FSW? Does it mean I have to apply for provincial nominee program such as OINP seperately in order to receive their nomination? I thought being in EE pool shall suffice to be nominated by OINP. Please advise. Thanks you.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Any suggestion, please?

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omarkhan said:
Hi:

My lawyer just sent me the details of the recently created EE profile of mine. Why does my EE profile details show "Not met" against the criteria of PNP? The only criteria met is that of FSW? Does it mean I have to apply for provincial nominee program such as OINP seperately in order to receive their nomination? I thought being in EE pool shall suffice to be nominated by OINP. Please advise. Thanks you.
You will need to apply for OINP. Once you are approved, they will send you a nomination acceptance message. When you accept that, the status will change to 'Provincial nominated'

syconetgeek

Mar 30, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2019
omarkhan said:
Hi:

Because you still have not received PNP invite. They invite people with 400 points and above you don't have to apply anywhere until you get NOI. I think as your score is 416 you will get ITA in next draw. Keep finger crossed.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
syconetgeek said:
Because you still have not received PNP invite. They invite people with 400 points and above you don't have to apply anywhere until you get NOI. I think as your score is 416 you will get ITA in next draw. Keep finger crossed.
It was already explained above it will only be "Met" if the province has actually nominated the applicant, not just sent a NOI.