+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query on visa file updating and visa chances

Yash1995

Apr 13, 2020
I remember you applied for webform and they are still processing your file, if they are taking this much time then I guess it can an approval, I wish they should not keep awaited students for 5 months to just give them rejection.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

This was my webform response... yes many have complained that some of them had applied n got there rejection response in 24 hrs

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

This was my webform response... yes many have complained that some of them had applied n got there rejection response in 24 hrs

You mean, there are applicants who applied for study permit and got rejections within a day?

navdeep.droid

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
I am also looking forward to Jan2021 intake in Seneca. I have my medicals next week and will apply for permit after that. I have few questions . You have applied SDS or Regular . And does it require to have biometrics ?

Gurpalsingh13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
I am also looking forward to Jan2021 intake in Seneca. I have my medicals next week and will apply for permit after that. I have few questions . You have applied SDS or Regular . And does it require to have biometrics ?
you can apply for a visa without it. You will later be asked to provide ur biometrics
and SDS is quick than non sds.

navdeep.droid

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
you can apply for a visa without it. You will later be asked to provide ur biometrics
and SDS is quick than non sds.
Thanks for the update. With the current situation what is duration for SDS processing. What are the chances that we can move to Canada for January intake ?

Gurpalsingh13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Thanks for the update. With the current situation what is duration for SDS processing. What are the chances that we can move to Canada for January intake ?
we can only expect situation to get better, and canada to open its borders for jan intake. And duration of sds is specific to country and region.pls check online

Reactions: navdeep.droid