+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query on visa file updating and visa chances

Ddkk

Jul 25, 2020
I have scored 7 bands and in 12th I got 81%. As I paid fees for Aviation safety program at Seneca for September 2020. I also made visa application on this program but as of lockdown still not got my visa decisions so I think to change program to computer technology in same college which opens in January 2021 so rather than defering I am changing my program as my former program only opens in September so it will be too late.

So now if I change my program do I have to upload new offer letter and SOP to IRCC website?

do it increase my visa rejection chances?

Gurpalsingh13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
If embassy haven’t started the processing of your application, then you can cancel it and apply for new one.
If ur file is in process then there is no option other than wait and watch.

Gurpalsingh13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
I have scored 7 bands and in 12th I got 81%. As I paid fees for Aviation safety program at Seneca for September 2020. I also made visa application on this program but as of lockdown still not got my visa decisions so I think to change program to computer technology in same college which opens in January 2021 so rather than defering I am changing my program as my former program only opens in September so it will be too late.

So now if I change my program do I have to upload new offer letter and SOP to IRCC website?

please contact me on instagram @gurpalsingh013 as i am also in the same situation

firestone45

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017

Do you have blended classes or online classes?

Yash1995

Apr 13, 2020
If embassy haven’t started the processing of your application, then you can cancel it and apply for new one.
If ur file is in process then there is no option other than wait and watch.
How long will we wait now... people have applied since February n March .. there is no response..they need to issue us sept intake asap.. I just hope they dont end up taking decisions quickly without complete review as they will have lot backlogs since may intake

Gurpalsingh13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
How long will we wait now... people have applied since February n March .. there is no response..they need to issue us sept intake asap.. I just hope they dont end up taking decisions quickly without complete review as they will have lot backlogs since may intake
Please google temporary 2-stage approval process for international students.

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
I remember you applied for webform and they are still processing your file, if they are taking this much time then I guess it can an approval, I wish they should not keep awaited students for 5 months to just give them rejection.

Reactions: Gurpalsingh13