+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

query on our online visa application for Tourism

Shareen Heera

Aug 2, 2019
Hi,

Me and my wife would like to go Canada for tourism and I would like to get help on below questions so we can pass right information to visa authority. I am currently living and working in Dubai and my questions are below:

Question 1= Do you want to submit an application for a family member? - Since I am applying s visitor visa for my wife also, what should I select here should I select YES or NO ?

Question 2 = Since I have already created my GCkey account to submit my documents online, do I need or my wife need to create another account to submit her documents or her documents can be uploaded through my account?

Question 3 = If my wife's documents can be submit through my login then where should I uploaded her travel history and purpose of visit documents are there is no option showing to upload such documents?

Kindly advise the best way to submit or apply so we can clear about right procedure.

Note - I already given my bio-metrics in 2016 when my visa was rejected but my wife never applied before so she has to give bio-metrics.