18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Hi Experts,

Please help me on the following queries:

1. I have two degrees (BSC and MBA) and my ECA report says like:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Credential 1:
BSC in Computer science
Canadian equivalency: Bachelor degree (three years)

Credential 2:
MBA in HRM
Canadian equivalency: Bachelor degree (four years)
(The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with previous education)"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My query is, when creating my express entry profile what should i select in the field "Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on report" for both of these degrees ? Should those be "Bachelor degree...." for both or can i select "Two or more degree....." for one ?

2. What will be the possible processing time if i sponsor my spouse later on ?

heysoulsister

May 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have the exact same question! i have a college diploma (not high school) & a degree. So by right this adds up to "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer" which will reward me with 128 points.

In my EE application i added both of these 2 credentials in 2 different rows & selected "Bachelor's degree or equivalent blah blah blah..." for my level of education for both credentials. Apparently i'm only calculated as a candidate with only 1 post secondary credential!!! (120 points).

Question: For the "Level of Education" selection for each of my credentials, should i choose "two or more certificates,diplomas or degrees blah blah blah..." option?

Thanks in advance to whoever who can enlighten me! :-*

sachinleo80

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Snehan said:
Hi Experts,

Please help me on the following queries:

1. I have two degrees (BSC and MBA) and my ECA report says like:

"Credential 1:
BSC in Computer science
Canadian equivalency: Bachelor degree (three years)

Credential 2:
MBA in HRM
Canadian equivalency: Bachelor degree (four years)
(The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with previous education)"

My query is, when creating my express entry profile what should i select in the field "Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on report" for both of these degrees ? Should those be "Bachelor degree...." for both or can i select "Two or more degree....." for one ?

2. What will be the possible processing time if i sponsor my spouse later on ?
I am also facing the same issue... My ECA report for masters degree says -

Bachelor degree (four years) - (The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with previous education)"

Could you please update me what option you choose? "Bachelor degree...." for both or can i select "Two or more degree....." for one?

Since we have less or no time left, I would appreciate if you can please contact me on my email ID - sachinleo80@gmail.com? I will share my contact number via email.

Thanks!

eeuser

Feb 2, 2015
I am also confused.
I got a Bachelor's degree of 3 years (WES certified) and a year diploma from Canada. How should I create entries in EE education form. In layman's language I am fulfilling the requirement of 22 points but I am not sure how to move forward in selecting level of education with separate entries of my education credentials.

Fitztorious

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone have a follow up on what to fill out?

I put "Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer" for the first Bachelor degree and then "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer" for the second degree that was completed. Both degrees obtained in Canada.

What did you guys do?

alexliu

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same, how to fill?
Only by filling both with 'two or more' then can get 128 points otherwise 120.

bestafubana

Feb 3, 2016
Fitztorious said:
Does anyone have a follow up on what to fill out?

I put "Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer" for the first Bachelor degree and then "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer" for the second degree that was completed. Both degrees obtained in Canada.

What did you guys do?
And did you receive the right amount of points?
I have the exact same problem