+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query on Express Entry Profile

Mayyah16

Nov 24, 2022
Hello all! I submitted my Express Entry Profile on the 22nd of November, with a CRS score of 537. I am expecting to get an ITA on the next draw, if cut off score is good.

Regarding "Education section"
1) I was enrolled in a Masters' Programme at a UK University, which was distance learning. Which "country of study" & "city/town" should I include? Current country/city where I was during the study or in the UK? Also, I terminated my studies, due to some circumstances, and I have been awarded a Certificate but I have not yet received the certificate since the Graduation will be in December and it will be sent to me in January 2023. Should I put "in good standing..." or "awarded..."?

For my "Work History"
1) I worked for 18 months as a Medical Intern at the hospital, under the Ministry from Feb 2017-Aug 2018. I can get a reference letter from them, but do I need additional documents? I only have a letter detailing my rotations and an emolument. (No payslip, no tax slips or offer letter).

2) I also worked for 18 months, as a Medical Practitioner, under the Ministry for the COVID-19 vaccination campaign from March 2021-Sept 2022. Under which NOC code can I claim points for this? Also, I have my offer letter, renewal contract letters and emolument. (but no pay slips), but I can get a reference letter from them. Do I need more documents?

3) I just started working as Medical Practitioner, under another Ministry. I received my offer letter last year in December, but resumed my job there because of mutual agreements between the two Ministries. Do I claim points for this or can I add this under "Personal History", as I have not worked for a year yet?

4) I have also worked for 4 months only under a company in 2019, but the director is not acknowledging my work history, when I recently contacted him for a reference letter. I did not get any contract letter, nor any payslip for this job, but it was a fixed salary. Can I just include this in my "Personal History" as I have not worked for one full year? (with a LOE if possible).

Also:
1) I am married and changed my name but I haven't contacted the bank to for a name change on my account. Will that be a problem or do I have to do the necessary before submitting my bank statement, as proof of fund?

2) My spouse does not have any Canadian Experience, can I just add his work history in "Personal history" post ITA?

Last edited: