+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query IN-LAND Sponsorship 2018 - Pregnant, Medical Request received

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Hello,
Inland Spousal Sponsorship. Am the principal applicant and my husband is sponsoring me.
I sent my application on Sept 21st, Received Sept 24th, AOR October 18th, Medical Request November 28th.
Found out I was pregnant on October 9th. Now am currently 12 weeks, Due June 2019 and I have scheduled my medical exam in Mississauga on 10th December. Since am, pregnant no lab will do Xrays :(
Hence. medical will be incomplete.
Should I let the CIC know that I am pregnant and won't be able to complete my medical or the panel physician would let them know?
Also, does anyone know how long would it take to get my PR Approval after I submit my Xrays once the baby is born? Is there a chance they would give me approval without the Xrays?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hello,
Inland Spousal Sponsorship. Am the principal applicant and my husband is sponsoring me.
I sent my application on Sept 21st, Received Sept 24th, AOR October 18th, Medical Request November 28th.
Found out I was pregnant on October 9th. Now am currently 12 weeks, Due June 2019 and I have scheduled my medical exam in Mississauga on 10th December. Since am, pregnant no lab will do Xrays :(
Hence. medical will be incomplete.
Should I let the CIC know that I am pregnant and won't be able to complete my medical or the panel physician would let them know?
Also, does anyone know how long would it take to get my PR Approval after I submit my Xrays once the baby is born? Is there a chance they would give me approval without the Xrays?
No. You need to have a complete medical. The chest x ray is to look for TB which is a critical part of the medical.

The panel physician should inform them when they send the medical but you can always let them know through case specific enquiry if you feel the need.