+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query/IELTS/Experience Certificates

G.Singh

Dec 31, 2014
Hi all marvellous people,

1) I took IELTS ACADEMIC in 2006, can I use it for EE 2015?

2) Can you share any link/info where it details what documents are acceptable towards showing work experience? All I have is all Payslips for complete tenure, Offer Letter with just the title (No relieving letter & No Job Description to compare with NOC details)? How do you guys think of mitigating this?

3) What are the repercussions if one create an EE profile without ECA? I have checked on WES site and found that my Bachelors/Masters degrees are equivalent to same in Canada, so can I just enter the data for time being as I await WES docs OR do I have to upload scan of WES docs t proceed with finishing the EE profile for consideration in pool?

Thanks in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

G.Singh said:
Hi all marvellous people,

1) I took IELTS ACADEMIC in 2006, can I use it for EE 2015?

2) Can you share any link/info where it details what documents are acceptable towards showing work experience? All I have is all Payslips for complete tenure, Offer Letter with just the title (No relieving letter & No Job Description to compare with NOC details)? How do you guys think of mitigating this?

3) What are the repercussions if one create an EE profile without ECA? I have checked on WES site and found that my Bachelors/Masters degrees are equivalent to same in Canada, so can I just enter the data for time being as I await WES docs OR do I have to upload scan of WES docs t proceed with finishing the EE profile for consideration in pool?

Thanks in advance.
1. No, it has to be less than 2 years old and General
2. Read the document checklist for FSW http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp It has to have the job duties, start date, finish date, hours, plus salary. If you don't have an employment letter with job duties, you can expect a refusal.
3. You can't you need the ECA