+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query for

kumar5

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dear All.
I m B pharamcist. I m having around 3.8 yrs of Phcal industrial exprience. I want to go canada on basis of Intl student base,as i m single i m not getting point 67 to fulfil for PR file. I have planed that I will do Pharmacy technician from canada 2 yrs pg certificate course.
My concern is
(1) When I will put PR file is my Phcal industrial exp will be considered. & may i get 21 points/19 points at athat time ,as this exp is from indian degree basis & phcy technician is related to Pharmacy store so might considereed.
If any one is from Pharmacy background Pls pls pls reply to my this quesion.

(2) Thru one of my friend & thru consultants i came to know that after study as INtl student , When u r wpplyig for PR at that time u have to check that yur occupational list is having yur profession or Not.? After canadian study also U should come in 29/38(whatever may be) Occupational list of demand in canada.
Is it the correct thing. moreover in the CIC site In skilled worker test also mentioned that u r coming in thislist or not & if u r canadian exp class then u will get just 5 pts,& 5 pts for 1 yr full time job exp. & By adding these pts u should get 67 pts to be eligible to PR file....

(3) wht is the scope of Phcy technician in canada can any body describe that....i.e. to do job in store as technician or any more...............

If person from pharmacy profession & got PR thru CEC then he/she is having 100%clarity abt these so i m hereby kindly requesting u to that person to reply my queries......