+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query for renew of PCC of India after revist!

Sharot

Dec 22, 2019
Hi,
I am Indian resident and currently I am in USA from past few years.I am planning to get my Indian PCC and other documents in April, as I will be entering EE pool in May.

My question is I am also planning to visit India from June to August and come back to US around Aug end.
My CRS Score is 442 and I am hoping I might get some PNP invitation around the month of June or so..

If I get ITA and I am still in India or coming back to USA,will I have to get my Indian PCC again as I will already be getting my Indian PCC in April??Is there any option of making PCC again?

Can we travel to homecountry for sometime after getting PCC and not making it again and giving previous one only to IRCC? Will IRCC raise any objections of going to homecountry after PCC?Will it affect our case in anyway?

Any suggestions in this regard will be highly appreciated!!

Thanks everyone!!

larack

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hi,
I am Indian resident and currently I am in USA from past few years.I am planning to get my Indian PCC and other documents in April, as I will be entering EE pool in May.

My question is I am also planning to visit India from June to August and come back to US around Aug end.
My CRS Score is 442 and I am hoping I might get some PNP invitation around the month of June or so..

If I get ITA and I am still in India or coming back to USA,will I have to get my Indian PCC again as I will already be getting my Indian PCC in April??Is there any option of making PCC again?

Can we travel to homecountry for sometime after getting PCC and not making it again and giving previous one only to IRCC? Will IRCC raise any objections of going to homecountry after PCC?Will it affect our case in anyway?

Any suggestions in this regard will be highly appreciated!!

Thanks everyone!!
Yes, it can be a problem if you visited the country after getting the PCC. You can apply for PCC once you get your ITA. You can apply it from Indian embassy from USA. I'm not sure why you want to get PCC before 6-8 months ahead?

Reactions: Sharot

arajoba

Nov 6, 2019
From what I have read here police certificates are valid 1 year from date of issue but if you travel to that county you need to get the new certificate again.

Reactions: Sharot

Sharot

Dec 22, 2019
Yes, it can be a problem if you visited the country after getting the PCC. You can apply for PCC once you get your ITA. You can apply it from Indian embassy from USA. I'm not sure why you want to get PCC before 6-8 months ahead?
Hi,
Thanks a lot for reply.I was planning to apply for PCC in April so as to avoid any delay in collection of documents,as in PNP they already give less time to submit documents..
But considering your advice I will go for my Indian PCC late now!!
Thanks again!!

Sharot

Dec 22, 2019
From what I have read here police certificates are valid 1 year from date of issue but if you travel to that county you need to get the new certificate again.
Hi,
Thanks for reply.Yes, travelling will create problem for me..So,I will aplly for my Indian PCC late now!!
Thanks again!