+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query after uploading document online

singhkartik3

Star Member
Jun 30, 2016
Hi,

I have worked at 2 firms and hence had 2 separate links for uploading employment records. My docs for both the employments are complete.

Neither of the two links mentioned which one it was for. So, while uploading the docs, I assumed that the first link was pertaining to my first job and second one to my current job.

However, now while checking my submitted application, I can see that the first link mentions that it was for my current job and second one was for my previous job.

Can this be an issue since I seem to have interchanged my documents for employment records? :( :(

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
singhkartik3 said:
Hi,

I have worked at 2 firms and hence had 2 separate links for uploading employment records. My docs for both the employments are complete.

Neither of the two links mentioned which one it was for. So, while uploading the docs, I assumed that the first link was pertaining to my first job and second one to my current job.

However, now while checking my submitted application, I can see that the first link mentions that it was for my current job and second one was for my previous job.

Can this be an issue since I seem to have interchanged my documents for employment records? :( :(
You can inform CIC via IRCC Webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx