+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query about work experience

ankitrishiraj

May 30, 2018
Hi all
I have filed for PR under fsw scheme and my AOR date is 20th June 2018. In my application I mentioned work experience under two different NOCs. My latest job just began in March 2018 but I didn't know that I could have mentioned about it in work history rather than work experience as it doesn't affect my CRS score.

My question is that now that I have mentioned this work experience (and attached appointment as well as experience letter in required format), will it be verified?

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hi all
I have filed for PR under fsw scheme and my AOR date is 20th June 2018. In my application I mentioned work experience under two different NOCs. My latest job just began in March 2018 but I didn't know that I could have mentioned about it in work history rather than work experience as it doesn't affect my CRS score.

My question is that now that I have mentioned this work experience (and attached appointment as well as experience letter in required format), will it be verified?

Yes, they will follow whatever procedure they usually do to verify all your work experience claims.

Reactions: ankitrishiraj

ankitrishiraj

May 30, 2018
Just one more question.
When I filled the information in the work history section, I selected noc 4011 as my the noc I want to base my application on. I have above 1 year experience in this noc.

Currently I am working in noc 4021 with just 3 months of experience. The company that I work for is not that big although they pay me through cheques.
Can this be a problem for me in background check?

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Just one more question.
When I filled the information in the work history section, I selected noc 4011 as my the noc I want to base my application on. I have above 1 year experience in this noc.

Currently I am working in noc 4021 with just 3 months of experience. The company that I work for is not that big although they pay me through cheques.
Can this be a problem for me in background check?

No it won't be a problem. As long as all the information you provided is genuine you don't have to worry.

Reactions: ankitrishiraj