+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

query about submission of file to chc delhi instead of chc chandigarh???????

pkj

Star Member
Jul 18, 2011
hey anyone has idea about dis query......
cud north indian applied to chc delhi instead of chc chandigarh?
coz as my point of view, chc delhi is faster and safer den chc chandigarh..
r u agree wid dis view???????????
all suggestions r welcome & reply on dis topic as per knowledge u had about dis..........

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pkj said:
all suggestions r welcome & reply on dis topic as per knowledge u had about dis..........
yes, you have an option to apply at CHC DELHI, but if you are a resident of Himachal, Punjab, Haryana (for few places only) thn your file will be revert back to CHC CHD and it will take around 2 days to do so.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pkj said:
and yes I forget to add one important thing !

Your jurisdiction to apply is decided on the basis of your "mailing address" NOT of your "permanent address" as mentioned on your Passport. So if you can show some mailing address outside of CHC CHD jurisdiction, thn things may work for you. But still its complicated. Like your Bank Statement, Certified Loan, if any may create trouble.

and finally, I have noticed CHC CHD may be very slow but its rejection rate is much lower thn CHC DEL. (Its just my views with no facts... So may be I am wrong)

pkj

Star Member
Jul 18, 2011
enfield said:
and yes I forget to add one important thing !

Your jurisdiction to apply is decided on the basis of your "mailing address" NOT of your "permanent address" as mentioned on your Passport. So if you can show some mailing address outside of CHC CHD jurisdiction, thn things may work for you. But still its complicated. Like your Bank Statement, Certified Loan, if any may create trouble.

and finally, I have noticed CHC CHD may be very slow but its rejection rate is much lower thn CHC DEL. (Its just my views with no facts... So may be I am wrong)
yeah u r rite dear...
i thought dat if i submit file to chc delhi den all d enquiries will b done by chc delhi (m from jalandhar punjab) and dat may b faster coz i read on internet dat chc chandigarh rejection rate is higher den delhi..
sum of my frnd got visa (general category) thru chc delhi wid same education back ground and proposed study of canada college widin week only