+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query About Protech Immigration

leoan_22

Jul 15, 2009
Thanks Abhi for your quick response.

But I am trying here to have opinion about Protech Immigration as a company and about their services. How efficient they are and howz their service.

I am expecting reply from someone who himself was involved with Protech or through their relative or friends.

I am very Thankful to you for taking time in giving reply and guiding us. I highly appreciate that.

amay

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
02-Mar-2010
AOR Received.
29-Mar-2010
Med's Request
04-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Aug-2011
Leoan_22,

I had sent you a perosnal message (pm) two days back. Check your inbox.

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
So, did you receive any replies so far! I have feeling you did not get any positive response...but what about negative? did you get any?

M

Mouhatib

Hello,

I did use Protech Immigration for my skilled visa application.

DO NOT USE THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that they want is your money and them they will disappear.

THEY ARE UTTERLY INCOMPETENT, THEY ARE LIARS, THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO READ ENGLISH, THEY ARE UNPROFESSIONNAL, THEY ARE UTTERLY IRRESPONSIBLE.

They messed up with my application because tey did not use my correct professional code, they do NOT respond to your calls, emails, letters, messages.

They do NOT send you documents you have asked for
I have to lodge a complaint with CSIC in order to obtan a simple photocopie of my application: even a donkey coould have done a photocopie.

THEY HAVE WASTED 2 YEARS OF MY TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT USE THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOUHATIB

max_lee

May 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2008
IELTS Request
02-03-2009
Med's Request
29-05-2009
Med's Done....
10-06-2009
Passport Req..
02-22-1010
VISA ISSUED...
02-25-1010
LANDED..........
01-04-2010
Hi,

I have used their services and Happy with the kind of service provided. SORRY FOR CONTRADICTING THE PREVIOUS COMMENT FROM ANOTHER FORUM MEMBER.

This is my personal opinion, I filed with them on June 2008 and so far the communication has been pretty good, yes they do have an issue responding to your voicemails but they do immediately acknowledge with an e-mail relating to whatever you left in their voicemail, even this it was only about 3 - 4 times it went into voicemail rest of the time I was able to speak to someone immediately.

In general my experience with Protech Immigration Consultancy has been GOOD. BTW I have sent my Medicals and RPRF and waiting for PPR.

Max

leoan_22

Jul 15, 2009
Hello Max,

Can you tell me more about ur profile?

My id is leoan_22@yahoo.co.in.

Hope to talk to u soon

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
hey leon...i absolutely agree with mouhatib....same experiences from all real ppl..... as far as above post from some imaginary max is concerned, 99% its someone from the pro.... group trying to get defensive....

max_lee

May 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2008
IELTS Request
02-03-2009
Med's Request
29-05-2009
Med's Done....
10-06-2009
Passport Req..
02-22-1010
VISA ISSUED...
02-25-1010
LANDED..........
01-04-2010
For the person calling him/her self Koolchik

This is a public forum, be careful before you make any posts, if you have any doubt on someone's credibility make sure you do a through check before you make a post. I am not any imaginary member NOR someone from Protech, see my posts in other topics, I don't need to create some imaginary profile, maybe you do? that's why you have such thoughts.Better don't comment next time when you can't prove on something you say, I can prove I am genuine. DO NOT EXHIBIT YOUR IGNORANCE ON PUBLIC FORUM.

Max

Yarla7bh

Sep 12, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 22, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 23, 2009
AOR Received.
May 06, 2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
Aug 04, 2010. NY
Med's Request
Oct 26, 2010
Med's Done....
Dec 09, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I do not have any personal experience but a friend of mine said he was dissatisfied by Protech.

Oct 23, 2009
I definitely have to caution you from getting yourself involved with Protech. We have come across multiple cases where they have conned people into signing their agreement by sweet-talking in the beginning and once you sign the agreement and make the payment their behavior towards you completely changes.

One of Protech Immigration´s Modus Operandi is to market/ promote a product which is either time lapsed or nonexistant to lure innocent and gullible aspirants with a speedy/ fast-track Canadian immigration process and change the product after they get the payment from the individual (sometimes completely cold-storage the process) and then use attorneys to claim the credit charges when the duped aspirants dispute them. There are various other ways they are defrauding public with false promises.

We are planning to take legal action against Protech to stop them on their tracks to cheating innocent people and stealing their hard earned money. We are in the process of filing a Class Action Lawsuit against this firm so if anyone would like to share their experiences or join in the lawsuit feel free to send an email to us. You can email us at protechlawsuit@yahoo.com

There is a fairly good chance that the victims can recover their losses and save future victims from being duped by Protech Immigration Consultancy Services Ltd.

As someone suggested previously you are better off filing the case yourself.

venkatavivek

Dec 10, 2009
BBB Accreditation

This company has been a BBB Accredited business since April 2002. This means it supports BBB's services to the public and meets our BBB Accreditation standards.

BBB Rating

Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of A+ on a scale from A+ to F.

Click here for an explanation of BBB Ratings

Business Contact and Profile
Name: Protech Immigration Consultancy Services Ltd
Phone: (905) 790-5662
Fax: (905) 790-9377
Address: 4 - 351 Parkhurst Sq
Brampton, ON L6T 0C2

Original Business Start Date: April 2001
Principal: Mr. Jagpreet Puri, Director
Customer Contact: Mr. Jagpreet Puri, Director - (905) 790-5662
Type of Business: Immigration & Naturalization Consultants
BBB Accreditation: This organization is a BBB Accredited business.

Business Management

Additional company management personnel include:

Mr. Karminder Brar - President

Customer Complaint History

When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.

BBB processed a total of 3 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 3 complaints closed in 36 months, 3 were closed in the last year.
These complaints concerned :
+ 1 regarding Guarantee or Warranty Issues

1 - Failure to honor money-back guarantees
+ 1 regarding Refund or Exchange Issues

1 - Failure to honor refund, exchange or credit policies
+ 1 regarding Sales Practice Issues

1 - Sales presentation misrepresented the service

These complaints were closed as:
+ 1 Resolved

1 - Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to BBB.
+ 2 Administratively Closed

1 - BBB determined the company made a reasonable offer to resolve the issues, but the consumer did not accept the offer.
1 - BBB determined the company provided proper verification that indicated there was no obligation to resolve the issues of the complaint.

Government Actions

BBB has no information regarding government actions at this time.

Advertising Review

BBB has no information regarding advertising review at this time.

Industry Tips

Know the Facts about "Green Card" Lottery

BBB Copyright and Reporting Policy

As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business.

BBB Reliability Reports are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information in this BBB Reliability Report is believed reliable, but not guaranteed as to accuracy.

BBB Reliability Reports generally cover a three-year reporting period. BBB Reliability Reports are subject to change at any time.

If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Reliability Report.

ID: 1046043
Report as of April 26, 2010 14:52
Copyright© 2010 Better Business Bureau