Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I got invitation today, thanks to all my friends here who supported me to go through the application. Big cheers to all of you.

Today I was trying to fill in all requires details in EE application online and I encountered a place where it asked all previous addresses.

I once went to visit Dubai and lived there for a month with my sister in law's family. Do I need to mention that address?

PS: I mentioned that trip in my travel history tab.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Yes, it would be best if you can find out that address in Dubai and include it in the respective form.
If you are unable to get it, then mention about your inability to obtain it in a LOE.

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The-SpaceGuy said:
So I got invitation today, thanks to all my friends here who supported me to go through the application. Big cheers to all of you.

Today I was trying to fill in all requires details in EE application online and I encountered a place where it asked all previous addresses.

I once went to visit Dubai and lived there for a month with my sister in law's family. Do I need to mention that address?

PS: I mentioned that trip in my travel history tab.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
1) Did you actually move out of your previous residence, i.e. did you actually move to Dubai and did you get rid of your apartment / house?

If yes, include your sister's address in the address history.

2) Or did you maintain your residence and just went to visit your sister as a holiday?

If this is the case, leave it out of the address history and include it in the travel history only.

I suspect it's number two.

The-SpaceGuy

Aug 10, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dexmoody said:
1) Did you actually move out of your previous residence, i.e. did you actually move to Dubai and did you get rid of your apartment / house?

If yes, include your sister's address in the address history.

2) Or did you maintain your residence and just went to visit your sister as a holiday?

If this is the case, leave it out of the address history and include it in the travel history only.

I suspect it's number two.

No I just went to visit my sister for a month, did not change my address.. although I have added it in application now as an entry for 1 month.

when I came back to india, I added another entry .. do u think I should remove that and keep it clean there and just add this in travel history.

@sushsmart15 thank you for your input

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The-SpaceGuy said:
do u think I should remove that and keep it clean there and just add this in travel history.
Yes.

In simple terms:

Changing place of residence --> put it in address history

Taking a (temporary) trip --> put it in travel history

anandekraj

Jun 6, 2018
Yes.

In simple terms:

Changing place of residence --> put it in address history

Taking a (temporary) trip --> put it in travel history
Hi I need help.... I studied in UK for one year this I will put in address history And trip history both because I got stamp in passport? Second during job period I had to visit Swiss for two week in this condition do I have show it in address history or only in trip history.... Please help

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Hi I need help.... I studied in UK for one year this I will put in address history And trip history both because I got stamp in passport? Second during job period I had to visit Swiss for two week in this condition do I have show it in address history or only in trip history.... Please help
2 week is just a visit. You need to show only on travel history

umer105

Jun 13, 2019
Hi Guys, I got ITA and now filling in address history, I have a query, during my job in UAE, I travelled to other counties for short business trips (5-10 days) and stayed in hotels...So, do I have to add the addresses of all the hotels where I stayed..?
Secondly, I also visited Italy for training and stayed there for 21 days.... Do I also add that address as well..? I'm confused because someone told me that if I stayed for more than 6 months then I have to add that particular address in the history... otherwise these trips will go to travel history.

Please clarify ...

Thanks