+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query about my case and its chances.

honeyaeiou

Mar 10, 2019
Hi,

I want to apply visit visa for myself to attend a training . I am 29 years old, telecom engineer from Pakistan. I worked in one leading telecom vendor for 5 years but that lasted in 2017 when I got married. I am dependent on my husband entirely.
I have a baby of 1.2 years old which will not accompany me on this trip.
My husband is also an engineer and doing job in multinational company in Pakistan. He is willing to finance the whole thing and has good salary, account balance and property but all on his name. My account was closed a year ago as it was not being used.

i heard that getting money transferred from husband account to mine won't work as it can cause suspicion.

What are the chance for me ? Also please share if you can advise some other ways to make it work.

Best Regards.

Reactions: imran1147

imran1147

Nov 13, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Office
Hi,

I want to apply visit visa for myself to attend a training . I am 29 years old, telecom engineer from Pakistan. I worked in one leading telecom vendor for 5 years but that lasted in 2017 when I got married. I am dependent on my husband entirely.
My husband is also an engineer and doing job in multinational company in Pakistan. He is willing to finance the whole thing and has good salary, account balance and property but all on his name. My account was closed a year ago as it was not being used.

i heard that getting money transferred from husband account to mine won't work as it can cause suspicion.

What are the chance for me ? Also please share if you can advise some other ways to make it work.

Best Regards.
Hi,

Best Regards.
Hey. how are u doing, well i suggest you should apply as a family, your husband should be a main applicant, otherwise chances are very low.

or you may ask for an invitation letter from your particular training house, that they gonna sponsor you for this training...

honeyaeiou

Mar 10, 2019
Hey. how are u doing, well i suggest you should apply as a family, your husband should be a main applicant, otherwise chances are very low.

or you may ask for an invitation letter from your particular training house, that they gonna sponsor you for this training...
unfortunately he can't apply as company will not issue letter with he going out.

Reactions: imran1147

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

Best Regards.
What kind of training are you planning on taking in Canada? Why do you need to come all the way to Canada to take this training?

I think you will need to explain this in your application - and also explain why you need this training given you haven't been working since 2017.

The fact you are leaving your husband and baby at home will strengthen your application.