+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Querry

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Hello everyone!!!am new to this forum!!!am actually waiting for ilets and wes documents to enter the pool.
I wanted to ask you guys that my spouse has done masters and has already applied for wes, how much extra points to we get for tht??also, for the principle applicant are thr any extra points for wes or it just the education points?

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Querry regarding WES points???

Hello everyone!!!am new to this forum!!!am actually waiting for ilets and wes documents to enter the pool.
I wanted to ask you guys that my spouse has done masters and has already applied for wes, how much extra points to we get for tht??also, for the principle applicant are thr any extra points for wes or it just the education points?
The questions in the crs points calculator are straight forward and computer generated, how do we add those extra points that we get from other sources??kindly reply guys

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Re: Querry regarding WES points???

Mahnbab1 said:
The questions in the crs points calculator are straight forward and computer generated, how do we add those extra points that we get from other sources??kindly reply guys
ECA (no matter done by any approved ahency) is a must if you are claiming points for education. The ECA report is required for calculating your education points only. There are no extra points for ECA.

If you are the principal applicant, and your spouse's ECA reports states a "Master's degree" then you will get 10 out of 10 points for her education in CRS.