+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

queries that need clarity

jyothivattem

Apr 10, 2018
Sir/Madam,
Good morning. I am post-graduate in Pharmacy from India working as an assistant professor in a college affiliated to university. My husband is a tool and die maker with 10 years of experience(experience in abroad included) as tool and die maker and machinist. He did 4 years of diploma in tool and die making. We both want to immigrate to Canada. I have few queries that need answer:
1)My profession comes under NOC 4011 or 4021 and I would like to know which organization will do my ECA?
do I have to opt PEBC or any one of the six recognized organizations?
2) Do I need certification to work in teaching there? I did M.Pharm in Pharmacy Practice and teach Pharm.D students here.
3) I had experience in working research and development of formulations in pharmaceutical industry. Can I apply under that NOC 3131? do I need ECA from PEBC or WES will do?
4) I also want to know whether ITA issuing depends on occupation or just based on CRS points or both?
5) My husband's occupation comes under skilled trades and non-regulated profession that does not mandate certification. Where should we go for ECA, as many institutions say that they would nt do ECA for trades? is it mandatory to get certificate of qualification before entering pool? without certification and ECA he is not getting the eligibility point of 67. should we go for WES or not?
6) how a skilled trade worker from India with 10 years experience can migrate to Canada?
Can u clarify?

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Sir/Madam,
Good morning. I am post-graduate in Pharmacy from India working as an assistant professor in a college affiliated to university. My husband is a tool and die maker with 10 years of experience(experience in abroad included) as tool and die maker and machinist. He did 4 years of diploma in tool and die making. We both want to immigrate to Canada. I have few queries that need answer:
1)My profession comes under NOC 4011 or 4021 and I would like to know which organization will do my ECA?
do I have to opt PEBC or any one of the six recognized organizations?
2) Do I need certification to work in teaching there? I did M.Pharm in Pharmacy Practice and teach Pharm.D students here.
3) I had experience in working research and development of formulations in pharmaceutical industry. Can I apply under that NOC 3131? do I need ECA from PEBC or WES will do?
4) I also want to know whether ITA issuing depends on occupation or just based on CRS points or both?
5) My husband's occupation comes under skilled trades and non-regulated profession that does not mandate certification. Where should we go for ECA, as many institutions say that they would nt do ECA for trades? is it mandatory to get certificate of qualification before entering pool? without certification and ECA he is not getting the eligibility point of 67. should we go for WES or not?
6) how a skilled trade worker from India with 10 years experience can migrate to Canada?
Can u clarify?
I do not have all the answers but can answer some of them.
1. PEBC
2. I do not know if you need certification/license to teach but I do know you have to go through a process to acquire license to practice in pharmacy.
3. If the NOC 3131 has the same duties and responsibilities as the one in your experience, you will need to get an experience letter with the same/similar duties and responsibilities from your previous employer. Again you will have to go through PEBC for credential evaluation. Your ECA has nothing to do with the NOC code. It only proves that you are qualified to work in that profession.
4. CRS points. Your age, education, occupation, experience all contribute to the CRS points.
5. I do not know the answer
6. This is not the answer to your question. Did you calculate the points by putting yourself as the primary applicant and your husband as the accompanying member? Try that as well.