+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Queries related to Child Birth - Moving from Saskatchewan to Toronto

Blackking

Star Member
Sep 2, 2015
Myself and my spouse are PR who were Saskatchewan province nominee but before 5 months I moved to Toronto in search of Job, and my spouse have now went back to India for Child birth, We are expecting our kid on Feb 2018.

I am having the below queries before taking a decision thought to discuss and get suggestion from the forum

1) I am planning to bring my spouse here in Toronto directly from India, but as per Toronto Government, I have to wait for 3 months to get Health card for my family, But for my family I have the Saskatchewan health card my query is if I hospitalize my spouse here in Toronto as per rules Saskatchewan government should honor the health card provided to my family will they be paying the full delivery and hospitalization fees to Toronto or will they be complicating the hospitalization fees?
2) In case if I want to take any insurance for the child birth in Toronto which service provider I can approach and how much it will cost?
3)On other hand,if my child is born in India what are the chances of applying for TRV visa and then sponsoring the kid from Canada? I read somewhere in the forum that if parents both are PR and child is born outside Canada they can apply for TRV or TRP visa and when the Child is in Canada both parents can sponsor the new born child!
4) If I plan to bring my new born kid at earliest to Canada say within a month or two, what type of insurance coverage should I take inside Canada to cover all medical expenses i.e starting from Vaccination etc..? And how much would it cost?