+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Queries regarding Yukon Community Program

virtual.bond

Aug 5, 2008
Dear All,

I have applied for the Yukon Community Program through an Agent. I have received the Letter of Support from my employer.
I have read online the Letter of Support is signed by the Government of Yukon but the letter which I received doesn't have any government official signature.
However it has place for the Employer to Sign and for me to sign. Also I read online that this letter will have the Job OCCUPATION mentioned, but the letter I received does not have Job Occupation.

I am not sure this letter is genuine and I have also not received any nomination letter.

I have a doubt that I am being scammed by the Agent and the employer. I paid money also.

Can anyone please help me clarifying above points with thier Letter of Support ?

Is it possible that if you can share your letter of support with me, please. You can black out your personal information and employer information from the letter before sending me.

It will be great help , please.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Dear All,

I have applied for the Yukon Community Program through an Agent. I have received the Letter of Support from my employer.
I have read online the Letter of Support is signed by the Government of Yukon but the letter which I received doesn't have any government official signature.
However it has place for the Employer to Sign and for me to sign. Also I read online that this letter will have the Job OCCUPATION mentioned, but the letter I received does not have Job Occupation.

I am not sure this letter is genuine and I have also not received any nomination letter.

I have a doubt that I am being scammed by the Agent and the employer. I paid money also.

Can anyone please help me clarifying above points with thier Letter of Support ?

Is it possible that if you can share your letter of support with me, please. You can black out your personal information and employer information from the letter before sending me.

It will be great help , please.
How much money ?

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Post the job too. There is no fee until you apply through IRCC for the work permit. You don’t pay for the job offer.

virtual.bond

Aug 5, 2008
I paid for applying to the Yukon government, the fees for them. To get letter of support.

That what the agency told me, that the candidate has to pay the fees for the yukon govenrment to process the application for the Letter of support.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I paid for applying to the Yukon government, the fees for them. To get letter of support.

That what the agency told me, that the candidate has to pay the fees for the yukon govenrment to process the application for the Letter of support.
Why you, and not your employer, be paying fees for a letter of support? This doesn’t sound right. Post your letter of support.