+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Queries on Remark of British council(BC) IELTS/ Enquiry on results(EOR) success Rate

matt_aie

Mar 2, 2021
My speaking has been increased from 5 to 6.5 on Feb 26th. I highly recommend going for it if you believe you did well.

Reactions: longvh

Rjk

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Bro i received email from exam center instead of british council .i want to know did you received eor result email from British council or from your exam center .
Mine was also an email sent by my exam center.

Wethewest

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Hi, I appeared for the exam on 23 Jan 2020, ETC West location in Edmonton. I applied for EOR on Feb 13 but still no reply. Does anyone know how long actually it takes for the EOR result?

ranjhaji

Feb 14, 2018
I am writing to state that I have applied for EoR to my recently announced computer based IELTS test through IDP. I scored L 8, R 7.5, W, S 6.5. I have earlier scored S 8 through BC.
It is sure IDP is not similar to trust than BC. I was much confident with my speaking and writing. It was shocking to see the result...

May 11, 2021
Hi All!

I applied for EOR recently and received the following mail today:-
There is no change in the module(s) that you had requested. Your EOR letter dispatch will be delayed due to COVID restrictions and lockdown in few states.
We are monitoring the situation closely and following Government guidelines. Please be assured that we will dispatch your TRF as early as we can under the given circumstances.

Can anyone confirm if the scores remain unchanged, whether they send TRF again? Anyone whose EOR attempt failed can answer my question with practical experience.

Thanks.

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
No need to go for re evaluation. The marks won’t change and waste of money. Instead, write the exam again.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No need to go for re evaluation. The marks won’t change and waste of money. Instead, write the exam again.
This is wrong. Please don't post misinformation if you don't know the answer.

We see cases on this forum regularly where re-evaluation results in a higher score.

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Ok if you think it will be like that. IDP and BC declares that revaluation does not mean that your marks will improve in the policy list.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Ok if you think it will be like that. IDP and BC declares that revaluation does not mean that your marks will improve in the policy list.
I don't know what you mean by policy list. That doesn't make sense to me.

What I'm saying is that we have seen many people on this forum go through re-evaluation and get their scores increased which have helped them to achieve higher scores for Express Entry. Saying the marks won't change is wrong. There are many cases where marks have in fact been changed.

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
That’s is nice, when I contacted them here, they advised me that there is no guarantee that they will improve my marks if I don’t deserve them. Besides, I have read reviews about those companies that they did not improve the marks. So, it is better to retake the test as ppl are innocent to believe that they are correct. It will be double charge. Txs for explaining your view.

prkishore97

Feb 12, 2018
Hi All!

I applied for EOR recently and received the following mail today:-
There is no change in the module(s) that you had requested. Your EOR letter dispatch will be delayed due to COVID restrictions and lockdown in few states.
We are monitoring the situation closely and following Government guidelines. Please be assured that we will dispatch your TRF as early as we can under the given circumstances.

Can anyone confirm if the scores remain unchanged, whether they send TRF again? Anyone whose EOR attempt failed can answer my question with practical experience.

Thanks.
I received my EOR yesterday. No change in the result I was eagerly waiting >1 month for this result though. An .5 increase in writing could have given me some peacefulness amidst the pandemic crisis. Nevertheless not giving up, next attempt would be concrete.

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
They will give you the answer paper for a brief period ie., they will release it on their web page, take a screenshot of your answers, take it to an English tuition master and get it marked. If he says marks can be improved, then contact them back with every right. This is the easiest thing to do. I also don’t trust their grading. If they just gave you a feed back, demand for your answer to be displayed.