+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Queries on Remark of British council(BC) IELTS/ Enquiry on results(EOR) success Rate

Rjk

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
BC- British council IELTS——EOR candidates Please post your EOR queries and results here.
I have applied for bc EOR in October for sept 28 anyone in the same boat or other ?

Last edited:
Reactions: supportexocticdocs

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,
I have applied EOR on 25th September and got confirmation regarding submission of documents on 26th September though SMS.
It’s been long 20 days and there was no communication from British council regarding EOR. I’ve called them many times but they’re telling me that it will take around 21 to 28 days.
My score - LRWS 8/7/6/6

I have applied for Writing and speaking modules, as I was confident about my writing and speaking.. can anyone shed light on this topic ?
My Test center - Surat

Reactions: supportexocticdocs

Rjk

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Hi,
I have applied EOR on 25th September and got confirmation regarding submission of documents on 26th September though SMS.
It’s been long 20 days and there was no communication from British council regarding EOR. I’ve called them many times but they’re telling me that it will take around 21 to 28 days.
My score - LRWS 8/7/6/6

I have applied for Writing and speaking modules, as I was confident about my writing and speaking.. can anyone shed light on this topic ?
My Test center - Surat
True...It takes Minimum 2-21 days nd then again one week more wait if still in process. Then you can call them regularly to check results.. unlike India many countries don’t have any option of seeing status or ask queries on live chat.
My journey of IELTS so far:
1st attempt... applied for eor for writing and speaking... 6.5,6.5
But result came after a month... score unchanged...

2nd attempt... scored 7.5 in both S,W
But reading came out 6.5 ... applied eor for reading.... result came out in 10 days... unchanged...

3 rd attempt... W ... 6.5,S-8.5
Overall 8..
Applied for eor on 11th oct... will wait till 21 days before contacting centre.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, update on my score today!
I called them today to inquiry about my result and they informed me that there is a change in result and they’ve send me SMS yesterday but I didn’t received any sms or mail till now.
I called again and asked them to send me confirmation on SMS or mail so that I can proceed further and they told me that they’ll revert back within today.
Should I wait for confirmation before sending my original TRF because I don’t want to take chance with my original TRF! What are the chances of scored change ? As they won’t disclose the rectified score. Any alternate way to check the updated result ?

Rjk

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Hi, update on my score today!
I called them today to inquiry about my result and they informed me that there is a change in result and they’ve send me SMS yesterday but I didn’t received any sms or mail till now.
I called again and asked them to send me confirmation on SMS or mail so that I can proceed further and they told me that they’ll revert back within today.
Should I wait for confirmation before sending my original TRF because I don’t want to take chance with my original TRF! What are the chances of scored change ? As they won’t disclose the rectified score. Any alternate way to check the updated result ?
Please share your results if u receive than today.

May 3, 2017
I have applied 2 eors

One for 24/08 LRWS 8 8.5 6.5 7.5

Posted on 27/09
Message regarding receipt 01/10
Still pending

Second applied on 16/10 9 8 6.5 7
Posted on 16/10
Message received 19/10
Pending

Reactions: Gurpreet26

ANYTIME

Jan 9, 2019
Hi Gurpreet,

Any update?

When did your documents were posted over seas?
I am also worried and in the same boat as yours.

I have applied 2 eors

One for 24/08 LRWS 8 8.5 6.5 7.5

Posted on 27/09
Message regarding receipt 01/10
Still pending

Second applied on 16/10 9 8 6.5 7
Posted on 16/10
Message received 19/10
Pending

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have applied for bc EOR on 24th September and got confirmation about score change through mail on 16th October. Send my old TRF on 17th October and on 25th October got my bluedart tracking no.
Expected deliver time is 30th October :(
I have applied for writing and speaking
My initial score LRWS - 8766