+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec

ania79

Apr 28, 2009
I'm sorry if I'm posting in wrong place but I would like to find out how the immigration process to Quebec looks like? I'm US citizen, no french, but I have job offer in there in my profession as a electrician( I'm E2 license holder), I don't know if they have skilled workers list, and what's their criteria and processing time. How to start the process and if I apply for Quebec can I later on live elsewhere?

bobine

May 5, 2008
hi
i'm applying through Quebec too and frankly my french is excellent 'cause i'm french native
and what to do is to apply first for CSQ "Certificat de Selection du Quebec" (Quebec selection
Certificat) and after that if you're selected you can go on for the visa application. You have to know
that french is a requirement for being selected so be prepared if you really want to immigrate to quebec.
For living for somewhere else I can say yes but you have to prove them that you intended to settle there
but some important happen and you have to move. i have no idea how hard or easy that would be but you
will find your way out.
to start go to :www.cic.gc.ca to find out what to do, how and when to do it.

good luck