+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SPOUSAL APPLICATION OUTLAND 2019 CSQ

JeanP.

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Thank you very much finally some good news.
can you please mention when did you apply for CSQ or when they received you application ?
Send application by expresspost the 29 october (2019)
they receive it the 31 October
Charge my CC the 11 November (I have receive the receipt date from 11 November).
But when I try to have news, always "in process" between the begin of March 2020.
Place a call to the ombudsman (the 30 March). Ombudsman have 10 business day to check the case.
Have receive a call from the agent just the day before the 10 day arrive (I think they want to "avoid" problem), saying me the CSQ is approve.
Have receive it by mail last week.
Note: My wife and me pass interview in HK the 29 January, miss some documents + CSQ (we provide missing document quickly, but CSQ missing for MORE than 25 days. On the immigration Quebec site, it is write the processing delay will not affect the deliverance of visa, I open a complain at the ombudsman about the delay affect MY situation (create a delay in the process))

Nawar Helala

Jan 12, 2019
Charge my CC the 11 November (I have receive the receipt date from 11 November).
But when I try to have news, always "in process" between the begin of March 2020.
Place a call to the ombudsman (the 30 March). Ombudsman have 10 business day to check the case.
Have receive a call from the agent just the day before the 10 day arrive (I think they want to "avoid" problem), saying me the CSQ is approve.
Note: My wife and me pass interview in HK the 29 January, miss some documents + CSQ (we provide missing document quickly, but CSQ missing for MORE than 25 days. On the immigration Quebec site, it is write the processing delay will not affect the deliverance of visa, I open a complain at the ombudsman about the delay affect MY situation (create a delay in the process))
Thx again very helpful

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019

Can you share the contact information (phone or e-mail) used?

JeanP.

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Is the # of commisaire aux plaintes, you must have a good reason.
514-873-3533
From your timeline, you must wait another 2 to 3 weeks

Last edited:
Reactions: Malikhk

vigneshwaran

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
I submitted CSQ application for sponsorship in person on 2nd March 2020. Is this normal that I havent received any AOR yet? I called MIDI they said they dont see my file yet on their system. Anyone into the same situation?

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
I submitted CSQ application for sponsorship in person on 2nd March 2020. Is this normal that I havent received any AOR yet? I called MIDI they said they dont see my file yet on their system. Anyone into the same situation?
They will enter your file when they charge your credit card and issue AOR. Mine was sent on Dec 19, 2019, received Dec 23, 2019 then they charged on Feb 7, 2020. You have to wait a bit longer, especially because of pandemic.

Reactions: vigneshwaran

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Spousal sponsorship QUEBEC
Application received CPC Sydney: July 24
AOR1: Sept. 18
Biometrics: Sept. 17
Biometrics completed: Sept. 19
File transferred to NDVO and CSQ invitation: Nov. 5
CSQ sent: Nov. 9
CSQ received by MIFI: Nov. 12
NDVO processing: Nov. 22
CSQ AOR: Dec. 2
CSQ request by NDVO: Feb. 5
(given 45 days to submit)
Medical Request: Feb. 6
Medical passed: Feb. 21
CSQ approved: May 25

Reactions: tham_son

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Spousal sponsorship QUEBEC
Application received CPC Sydney: July 24
AOR1: Sept. 18
Biometrics: Sept. 17
Biometrics completed: Sept. 19
File transferred to NDVO and CSQ invitation: Nov. 5
CSQ sent: Nov. 9
CSQ received by MIFI: Nov. 12
NDVO processing: Nov. 22
CSQ AOR: Dec. 2
CSQ request by NDVO: Feb. 5
(given 45 days to submit)
Medical Request: Feb. 6
Medical passed: Feb. 21
CSQ approved: May 25
Update: CSQ received by mail: June 2

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Le Ministère délivre en ce moment les certificats de sélection du Québec (CSQ) pour les demandes reçues :

• le 18 novembre 2019 en faveur d’un époux ou d’une épouse, d’un conjoint ou d’une conjointe de fait, ou d’un enfant à charge;
  • le 13 novembre 2019 en faveur d’autres membres de famille.

IMPORTANT
La décision du Ministère sera transmise directement au bureau d’Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada qui traite la demande de résidence permanente de la personne que vous parrainez. Ces délais n’affecteront donc pas les délais de délivrance des visas de résidence permanente aux personnes parrainées.