+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SPOUSAL APPLICATION OUTLAND 2019 CSQ

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
I am in the process of doing my medical not yet but will update about Csq.
After the medical has been passed just wait for 2 weeks the csq won’t be long coming in . It will go fast .

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Hi everyone

I received my CSQ end of nov. To this day, I havent received medical. Why is it taking so long :(:(:(:(

Nawar Helala

Jan 12, 2019
i did the medical back in september and i applied for csq 2 weaks ago no accuse de reception yet.
anybody knows how long its taking approximately for csq?

Reactions: Grace2019

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Anyone received the csq after doing the medical?
I just had a friend who went through the same process and had done her medical and got csq in 2 weeks also landed in Quebec last December 2019 before the end of year. So I am estimating it will go like that for most of us. Also, bear in mind that it was the holiday season and each applicant's file is different based on country.
I am sure you will hear from them soon. Their website not yet updated.

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
i did the medical back in september and i applied for csq 2 weaks ago no accuse de reception yet.
anybody knows how long its taking approximately for csq?
Did you obtain the AOR ( acknowledgement of receipt from MIFI -Quebec) after submitting csq they are processing it ?
for everyone it has taken approx 4-5 months of wait for obtaining csq.

RameshBabu_89

Nov 15, 2019
Montreal
I just had a friend who went through the same process and had done her medical and got csq in 2 weeks also landed in Quebec last December 2019 before the end of year. So I am estimating it will go like that for most of us. Also, bear in mind that it was the holiday season and each applicant's file is different based on country.
I am sure you will hear from them soon. Their website not yet updated.
Hello, I’ve sponsored my spouse. She completed her medicals and received CSQ. Can she travel to Canada while the PR application is in process??