+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Sponsorship for Dakar Visa office

Sylviebah

Oct 29, 2017
my application was also been sent to dakar and recieved in august 2018 and i havent heard anything from them since . what is hppening with dakar?

Sylviebah

Oct 29, 2017
Hello everyone , on April 12 their requested my for the new medical check and passport and their also sent a form to fill for the names of people coming with my husband . And sent a latter saying he can apply for orientation. May 21 their reply that my application have been approved and I should contact my courier to pick the passport . My husband revived the passport yesterday . We both can’t believe this has finally end . I wish you all good luck because nothing hurt as being far from someone you love .

Reactions: Kaine

MARIAGAL

Jun 1, 2018
Hello everyone , on April 12 their requested my for the new medical check and passport and their also sent a form to fill for the names of people coming with my husband . And sent a latter saying he can apply for orientation. May 21 their reply that my application have been approved and I should contact my courier to pick the passport . My husband revived the passport yesterday . We both can’t believe this has finally end . I wish you all good luck because nothing hurt as being far from someone you love .
Congrats , when was your application date. please share timeline

djiome1

Mar 13, 2014
Congrats , when was your application date. please share timeline
Anybody else here ?
Does someone know how long it takes to get the PPR when the file is transfer to Dakar? there is not much data regarding Dakar visa Office (DVO)