+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Arunpc

Mar 8, 2022
Hi Guys
I am a inland applicant
I received my Biometric request but not my AOR. Also I linked my application in ircc account it shows the application in progress. From what I know/have read isn't it supposed to be the other way round? Have people in this group had the same experience?

Reactions: Ajay26

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
Got VMF on 24th of February but security still not started. Does anyone know how long the security part usually takes? The wait is killing me :(. Applied July 2020.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
what is NA2? and NA3?
Here are the all stages.
  1. Background check: Not Applicable (NA1)
  2. Medical Passed (MEP)
  3. Background check IN Progress (IP1)
  4. Background check: Not Applicable (NA2) (this is when your eligibility is checked)
  5. Background check IN Progress (IP2)
  6. Background check: Not Applicable (NA3) (this stage won’t be seen by many applicants)
  7. PPR: passport request
  8. CoPR: confirmation of permanent resident

My background check shows "Not Applicable" at the moment.
Normally PPR should be the following step in less than a month.

But I think this won't be the case for my file because my eligibility and criminality completed 2 years ago - 03 March 2020.
These checks are only valid for 2 years (till March 2022), I am able to see their validity dates on my GCMS notes.

So, nothing happened in my file within this 2 years and validity of those checks are expired and the status changed from In progress to Not Applicable again (Backward)
  • (IP2 to NA2) instead of (IP2 to NA3)

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Here are the all stages.
  1. Background check: Not Applicable (NA1)
  2. Medical Passed (MEP)
  3. Background check IN Progress (IP1)
  4. Background check: Not Applicable (NA2) (this is when your eligibility is checked)
  5. Background check IN Progress (IP2)
  6. Background check: Not Applicable (NA3) (this stage won’t be seen by many applicants)
  7. PPR: passport request
  8. CoPR: confirmation of permanent resident

My background check shows "Not Applicable" at the moment.
Normally PPR should be the following step in less than a month.

But I think this won't be the case for my file because my eligibility and criminality completed 2 years ago - 03 March 2020.
These checks are only valid for 2 years (till March 2022), I am able to see their validity dates on my GCMS notes.

So, nothing happened in my file within this 2 years and validity of those checks are expired and the status changed from In progress to Not Applicable again (Backward)
  • (IP2 to NA2) instead of (IP2 to NA3)
that is so useful thanx

Reactions: Thursty9

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
the thing I don't quite get yet is the "passport request" at the end. If you obtain the Permanent resident status, do you also need a type of visa that they need to add to your passport in order to stay?

KAYODE MAYODE

Mar 9, 2022
Hi Guys,
As we don't have any topic specially for federal stage of quebec skilled worker program, I am starting this new one.
So ask as many questions as you can and answer as many as you can, NO LIMITS ;D
Please share your timelines for federal stage and lets eliminate curiosity of others.

For me I've recently got CSQ and will apply for federal as soon as I have all the documents.
I need clarity on this message I got from Couche-Tard Oil Employement

Dear ,...

We received your documents, be informed that you will perform your bio-metric test in Your country as soon as possible for us to start the visa process.

We will contact the VFS Global - Canada Visa Application Centre, in your country for you to have your bio-metrics test. (bio-metric test is a digital finger scanner that collects images of all 10 digits, and you will have a digital photo taken. The digital fingerprint scanner uses no inks, liquids or chemicals and will not mark your skin.)

Requirements

1. Temporary LMIA
2. Temporary Visa Form
3. Your International Passport

Send a Signed LABOR MARKET IMPACT ASSESSMENT (LMIA) and a TEMPORARY VISA FORM for your bio-metric test with your international passport (soft copy) to the Canadian Embassy email address below depending on your place of residence.

Email: abuja@vfsglobal.gc-cc.online
OR
Email: lagos@vfsglobal.gc-cc.online

Note: if you have not received the Canadian embassy’s email with the booking date for the bio-metric test, please do not go to the Canadian Embassy office, as you may not be permitted to enter.

We will be giving you 4 working days to forward the above details to the Canadian embassy email address above, and also send one back to us.

Note: Non adherence to our laid down procedure can result in disqualification.
We advise our clients to quit or discontinue if they are not comfortable with our policies.

Regards,
Director.
Couche-Tard Oil
Address: 3190 Rue Alexandra, Québec, QC G1E 6W2, Canada.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
the thing I don't quite get yet is the "passport request" at the end. If you obtain the Permanent resident status, do you also need a type of visa that they need to add to your passport in order to stay?
It's weird, I didn't get it.
If you are a resident, you don't need any visas.
Maybe for people who outland, you need a visa to land let's say.
But nothing for the inland.

Plus in your letter, they asked for a photo, but we upload a photo on the portal....

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Guys, is this the first email of Decision made?. It says...

"Ready for Visa. Please use this letter if your accompanying dependents are currently residing in ..."
"Your application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the final stage of processing. You must submit your passport(s) and pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF), if applicable, within 30 days of the date of this letter in order to finalize your application. "

It is asking me to send photos of me and common-law partner, as well as details of Height and Eye Colour.
I thought the pictures could be uploaded online, or is that for other email? I'm inland by the way and partner it is no accompanying in the application.
Btw, I provided a hard copy photo with my initial package, as well as info about my height and eye colours. Maybe you skipped this step and you need to do it now?

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Btw, I provided a hard copy photo with my initial package, as well as info about my height and eye colours. Maybe you skipped this step and you need to do it now?
I did provide them.

For what I can understand from the email they sent me.
That step is optional as they say "Please use this letter if your accompanying dependents are currently residing in BRAZIL"
which is my partner's home country and the email came from the IRCC Visa Office in Brazil, not the regular IRCC I keep getting emails from.
But my partner is living with me in Canada. I guess their idea is that if I get permanent residenship, she can get a visa from the office in Brazil to travel and stay in Canada with me and that's why they also needed my documents/description.

Anyway, she is here in Canada and not accompanying me in the application, which makes this step pointless.

Reactions: ValeriaS