+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Is there any idea what does "Not applicable." mean for an item on GCKey account?

Background check
  • Not applicable.

Can you please tell me what is the value of "Background Check" status for you?
Depending on where you are with your app, It could mean NA2 (eligibility and criminality being completed) or NA3 (Passport Request following shortly). All good news.

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Guys, is this the first email of Decision made?. It says...

"Ready for Visa. Please use this letter if your accompanying dependents are currently residing in ..."
"Your application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the final stage of processing. You must submit your passport(s) and pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF), if applicable, within 30 days of the date of this letter in order to finalize your application. "

It is asking me to send photos of me and common-law partner, as well as details of Height and Eye Colour.
I thought the pictures could be uploaded online, or is that for other email? I'm inland by the way and partner it is no accompanying in the application.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Guys, is this the first email of Decision made?. It says...

"Ready for Visa. Please use this letter if your accompanying dependents are currently residing in ..."
"Your application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the final stage of processing. You must submit your passport(s) and pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF), if applicable, within 30 days of the date of this letter in order to finalize your application. "

It is asking me to send photos of me and common-law partner, as well as details of Height and Eye Colour.
I thought the pictures could be uploaded online, or is that for other email? I'm inland by the way and partner it is no accompanying in the application.
Mine was different, so maybe someone else can advise :)

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Depending on where you are with your app, It could mean NA2 (eligibility and criminality being completed) or NA3 (Passport Request following shortly). All good news.
Thanks for your answer.
My eligibility and criminality is completed 2 years ago (03 March 2020) due to my GCMS notes.
I think they are expired because they are valid for only 2 years. That’s why I got a ghost update and my background status turned to “Not Applicable”.
So it might not be good news :oops:

Last edited:

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Do you, guys, had any luck getting an agent on an IRCC call?
I called 5 times already and it's impossible :D
I reached them by dialing at 08:00AM exactly , i dialed with options that i have no UCI because if i entered UCI & EP it takes more than 1 minute and lines became busy :)

I used this (1-2-3-2-2-1-0)

Last edited:

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Now I seem to have received the first email.

"Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You'll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal(PR confirmation)".

Still don't know what the other email is about, asking me to send my passport for a visa. Did you guys have that? Maybe it is because I have a common law partner.
"

• Love
Reactions: ValeriaS

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Now I seem to have received the first email.

"Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You'll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal(PR confirmation)".

Still don't know what the other email is about, asking me to send my passport for a visa. Did you guys have that? Maybe it is because I have a common law partner.
"
Congrats!
Is you partner outland by any chance?

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
I can see application status has chanved from “In Process” to “Decision Made” on ECAS today. How long do we need to wait until we receive the second email?