+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Behzadd

Jan 28, 2022
A ghost update has been received.
Hi
after uploading your documents did you get any receive confirmation or the message showing they are reviewing additional documents in your account
I uploaded my documents (CV) more than three month but it is still showing additional documents uploaded. Is it normal?

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Hi
after uploading your documents did you get any receive confirmation or the message showing they are reviewing additional documents in your account
I uploaded my documents (CV) more than three month but it is still showing additional documents uploaded. Is it normal?
It took them around a month for the status to change from Additional documents uploaded to we are reviewing the additional documents you have provided. Some applicants received an update within a few days.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Congrats same with me , it seems it take more than 3 days now to receive 2nd email , some people wait more than a week
hope that we will be lucky
I have just replied to their request confirming first and last point of entry along with whether we’re currently in Canada or not. ECAS and GCKey still show nothing although there was a ghost update there earlier.

Behzadd

Jan 28, 2022
It took them around a month for the status to change from Additional documents uploaded to we are reviewing the additional documents you have provided. Some applicants received an update within a few days.
Congrats ,
you mean ghost update? Because after uploading I got a ghost update in a few days and after that nothing

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Congratulations!
Btw, since when did you get your last update from IRCC?
I am asking because they have been still reviewing my additional document for a couple of months..
Midst of December after uploading the requested CV as well as an updated Schedule A on November 18th.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Guys, question:
In my eCoRP Place of birth 1 letter short.
I am not sure is it a mistake or their font is just too big because the airport name is also just "Montreal Pie".