+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
I second Valeria on this one.

You might have expressed yourself out of anger, but you have a roof over your head, food on your plate and you probably don't sleep over the sound of gunshots or bombs.

One thing that was said here and I'll carry over to my life is that comparison is the thief of your own joy. So, put yourself in their shoes and think if they deserve or not some sort of priority to get here.

You may think it's easy for me to say it since I'm already a permanent resident, but honestly, what are a few more days of waiting compared to saving lives of thousands?
I do totally agree with you that they forgot outland applicants or do their process very slowly ,in fact this is politics , inland applicants have more precious for government than outlander you know what i mean, because they settled there have work and so on and every body here has it own problems even inland or outland and nobody can't blame them , i myself stuck here9federal stage) 3 years without any plan for future , i send a lot of webforms and got same answers, so what can we do ?
we must help each other and never lose our hopes sooner or later all of us pass this phase . All persons from all country are same and i do respect for them, imagine a person in Afghanistan or Syria even in Ukraine ,although i agree that IRCC hide their lags behind Covid and Afghanistan and now Ukraine but Canada has it's own regulations and we accept that .

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
I do totally agree with you that they forgot outland applicants or do their process very slowly ,in fact this is politics , inland applicants have more precious for government than outlander you know what i mean, because they settled there have work and so on and every body here has it own problems even inland or outland and nobody can't blame them , i myself stuck here9federal stage) 3 years without any plan for future , i send a lot of webforms and got same answers, so what can we do ?
we must help each other and never lose our hopes sooner or later all of us pass this phase . All persons from all country are same and i do respect for them, imagine a person in Afghanistan or Syria even in Ukraine ,although i agree that IRCC hide their lags behind Covid and Afghanistan and now Ukraine but Canada has it's own regulations and we accept that .
I agree.

Whatever the reason (nationality, travel history, disaster, war, prioritization, residency, etc.) there can’t be 2+ years difference between two different applications for exactly the same PR stream in Federal level.

Currently, there are some applicants who applied 28 months after me are getting DMs while average processing time is 28 months on official IRCC website.

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I agree.

Whatever the reason (nationality, travel history, disaster, war, prioritization, residency, etc.) there can’t be 2+ years difference between two different applications for exactly the same PR stream in Federal level.

Currently, there are some applicants who applied 28 months after me are getting DMs while average processing time is 28 months on official IRCC website.
Is it fair to assume all delay is happening due to IRCC’s inefficiency?
does ircc contacts respective countries for background checks? I don’t if this is causing some delay in processing outland applications

RISHAVISH

Dec 10, 2021

All we are expecting is we would like to know state of our application. For some people it is already 5 years. Covid, Afghan, Syria or Ukraine stopping this application for 5 years. IRCC should have transparent process, so that applicants will plan their life and career accordingly.

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
All we are expecting is we would like to know state of our application. For some people it is already 5 years. Covid, Afghan, Syria or Ukraine stopping this application for 5 years. IRCC should have transparent process, so that applicants will plan their life and career accordingly.
yes ,we are in same side , IRCC must speedup the process .million of applicants are still remain and we are some of them ,but they have to check the oldest one to newest but the rules and regulation are different, of course the maximum time for security and background check at least two years and as you said we have some guys more than that.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Is it fair to assume all delay is happening due to IRCC’s inefficiency?
does ircc contacts respective countries for background checks? I don’t if this is causing some delay in processing outland applications

It is completely fair to assume all outlands delay is due to IRCC's inefficacy, inability and insufficiency.
I am here on this forum from the year of 2017 and I know the complete history of QSW PR stream.

- Before COVID, (approx. April 2020), all applicants, both outlands and inlands, were treated the same and their files were completed within the same or pretty close time windows.
This is proof number 1: If they were able to finalize background checks within the same time period, this can not be a problem currently.

- Express entry files are finalised under a year.
This is proof number 2: If IRCC is able to finalize not only background checks but everything within much shorter time duration for another PR stream, this can not be a problem as well. If background checks are taking long time for outlands, it should also take long time for other PR streams as well.

Besides, there is a quite long CSQ processing before federal part of QSW PR applications. Many of the checks related to applicant's file are already done in that period (such as eligibility). For example, it took 48 months for me to obtain CSQ. Yes, I applied in 2014.
IRCC is actually only need to ask for medicals and complete the last remaining checks instead of running extensive background checks.
Moreover, no check in the world takes 40+ months on top of 48 months.

Last edited:

RISHAVISH

Dec 10, 2021
Today I got AOR from IRCC and I linked my application.

PR Documents sent on April 28 2020.
AOR received on 07 March 2022.

My question is: Anybody having contact number of IRCC to call from outside Canada. I need to call them from India