+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

am13470

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Quebec
I’m also waiting for my AOR. XEP on 05 March 2021. How you applied for the GCMS?
I have been awaiting my AOR for more than a year (received my XEP back in Dec'2020), requested for GCMS and recently received my GCMS response. It says,
App Status: Prospective
Cost Recovery: Outstanding
RPRF: Outstanding

I actually paid RPRF along with the processing fee for myself and my spouse, however GCMS notes says "outstanding", I'm unsure if this has anything to do with the delay in my AOR, but did any of you have a similar situation? I'm wondering how they validate the applications and what is going on with my file. Its being really distressful :(

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Wow..PAL without AOR. May be the most disorganized immig. services...its a total mess. I was one of the victims of bill-9, its has been more than 4 years since i started my CSQ journey!
This guy got DM today but no AOR. Good thing is he doesn't need it now. But agree things are not only erratic but have lot of dark humour also

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Does anyone know if after medical exam but before pass/fail, if any visible update happens in the system? I don’t want to get carried away checking all day if it’ll only show an update once the pass or fail is confirmed.

thanks!!
I remember constantly checking Medical Exam results after I has asked the clinic to send me them as soon as they were out. It took IRCC over 3 weeks to link them to my application. The period varies depending on the clinic and whoever’s handling your application, but you won’t receive a notification when the results are posted.

wangv1

Oct 26, 2020
China
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
08-08-2019
Hi, Philippe

Same situation, Got DM in Oct last year, then waiting.. outland applicator

Reactions: Philippe P

Friend22

Feb 22, 2022
Hello,
I just got update on my file with Medical request and Schedule A & Travel history. My time lines:

CSQ : Dec 2018
AOR : May 2019
Jan 2020: Moved to India from Montreal
March 2020 : Requested Schedule A after I update my local address
Nov 2020: Requested Police certificate again
Jul 2021: My application status changed to In process to Application Received
Feb 10th 2022: My application status changed to Application Received to In process
Feb 22nd 2022: Received Medical request with Schedule A & Travel history

I have booked medical test and preparing required documents , hope it will be little faster post submission . By the way, my file moved from Sydney NS to my local Visa office India in Jul 2021

Hope it helps for other applicants!

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
I remember constantly checking Medical Exam results after I has asked the clinic to send me them as soon as they were out. It took IRCC over 3 weeks to link them to my application. The period varies depending on the clinic and whoever’s handling your application, but you won’t receive a notification when the results are posted.
Thanks so much for the reply. I’ll quit checking for a bit. Seems this is all like a “watched pot”. The water never boils until you ignore it

asadkhan_2

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hi ,

I have received a refund today for $170 I think its for biometric because we are exempt from biometric. I have a question do they send refund after decision is made or during the processing. My Application is still in process received pre arrival only.

Thanks
Asad

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Hi ,

I have received a refund today for $170 I think its for biometric because we are exempt from biometric. I have a question do they send refund after decision is made or during the processing. My Application is still in process received pre arrival only.

Thanks
Asad
I think you got a refund because you are exempt from biometrics.
I don't think it's something to do with DM.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Hi ,

Thanks
Asad
We have very close dates, let's keep in touch :)

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Reactions: am13470

am13470

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Quebec