+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I have been awaiting my AOR for more than a year (received my XEP back in Dec'2020), requested for GCMS and recently received my GCMS response. It says,
App Status: Prospective
Cost Recovery: Outstanding
RPRF: Outstanding

I actually paid RPRF along with the processing fee for myself and my spouse, however GCMS notes says "outstanding", I'm unsure if this has anything to do with the delay in my AOR, but did any of you have a similar situation? I'm wondering how they validate the applications and what is going on with my file. Its being really distressful :(

hamarawi

Star Member
May 18, 2018
I have been awaiting my AOR for more than a year (received my XEP back in Dec'2020), requested for GCMS and recently received my GCMS response. It says,

I actually paid RPRF along with the processing fee for myself and my spouse, however GCMS notes says "outstanding", I'm unsure if this has anything to do with the delay in my AOR, but did any of you have a similar situation? I'm wondering how they validate the applications and what is going on with my file. Its being really distressful :(
Regarding the fees outstanding means you are ok with respect to yhe fees
Prospective means they didnot open your file yet
The remaing applications in 2020 who didn't receive aor are around 100 according to the data studio
So you will receive aor shortly according to my opinion
Are you inland or outland

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017

Outstanding will be there till they issue you AOR or ask for fee receipts.

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Regarding the fees outstanding means you are ok with respect to yhe fees
Prospective means they didnot open your file yet
The remaing applications in 2020 who didn't receive aor are around 100 according to the data studio
So you will receive aor shortly according to my opinion
Are you inland or outland
I was in India when i submitted my paper application. However, i traveled on a WP to Canada last year and currently in Montreal. Pardon my ignorance, but what is this data studio, do all have access to this ?

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Outstanding will be there till they issue you AOR or ask for fee receipts.
Ahh, OK...hopefully they get updated properly once the AOR is issued. My friends that applied along with me got their AOR and bio request already, so I'm little nervous that i haven't received mine...i may not need a bio as i did it for my WP a year ago, but i expected them to send the AOR at least

hamarawi

Star Member
May 18, 2018
I was in India when i submitted my paper application. However, i traveled on a WP to Canada last year and currently in Montreal. Pardon my ignorance, but what is this data studio, do all have access to this ?
According to data studio
There are 52 applicants are outland
Only 10 in April, August, Sept, October 2020 who didn't receive aor yet
You should inform them with a web form that you are inland now
I tried to send you the link for data studio
I couldn't paste it
I ll try another way in 5 minutes

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ahh, OK...hopefully they get updated properly once the AOR is issued. My friends that applied along with me got their AOR and bio request already, so I'm little nervous that i haven't received mine...i may not need a bio as i did it for my WP a year ago, but i expected them to send the AOR at least
Someone known to me got PAL but no AOR and they have to apply for bowp in May.

Another one got AOR and medical passed but he got medical request after PAL. Good thing is his medical was approved in 5 days and immediately after that got DM.

So, there's no order for anything at IRCC

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Someone known to me got PAL but no AOR and they have to apply for bowp in May.

Another one got AOR and medical passed but he got medical request after PAL. Good thing is his medical was approved in 5 days and immediately after that got DM.

So, there's no order for anything at IRCC
Wow..PAL without AOR. May be the most disorganized immig. services...its a total mess. I was one of the victims of bill-9, its has been more than 4 years since i started my CSQ journey!

Reactions: Immstu

hamarawi

Star Member
May 18, 2018
Wow..PAL without AOR. May be the most disorganized immig. services...its a total mess. I was one of the victims of bill-9, its has been more than 4 years since i started my CSQ journey!
Someone aware with the immigration process told me that the processing of files are not xep, aor, imv, pal.... etc
He told me that you have to monitor carefully your ircc account daily and check for these 8 steps as in this link
https://immigrationgirlcanada.blogspot.com/p/stages-after-pr-submission.html

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Does anyone know if after medical exam but before pass/fail, if any visible update happens in the system? I don’t want to get carried away checking all day if it’ll only show an update once the pass or fail is confirmed.

thanks!!

applicationz

Feb 2, 2021
Hello
Congratulations
Can you tell us
What is the status in your ircc account
Under eligibility
Under medical
Thank you
Under back ground check
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • February 18, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

hamarawi

Star Member
May 18, 2018
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • February 18, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Thank you
Congratulations