+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

applicationz

Feb 2, 2021
Hello All,

I have a question
so after getting AOR they asked me for some documents.

I have one document that will take few days or 2 weeks to gather.
My question is if I upload the remaining document will they start the verification process of those document(One document could be rejected) or will they start verification after I submit all the documents?

RISHAVISH

Dec 10, 2021
Probably Inland. I saw this on FB....and I alreaey have my copr waiting for my pr card
Why they are still prioritizing Inland applicants??. Totally meaningless.

I dropped my PR application on 1st may 2020. I am outland applicant and waiting for AOR.

mbin19

Nov 29, 2021
Hi,

I have received AOR yesterday and successfully linked my application. They have asked for original pcc to submit electronically. I believe they are asking for a copy but their statement is confusing. Is the copy fine or they need original? If original, how to send the same electronically

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi,

I have received AOR yesterday and successfully linked my application. They have asked for original pcc to submit electronically. I believe they are asking for a copy but their statement is confusing. Is the copy fine or they need original? If original, how to send the same electronically
Scan original and submit through the link provided in email

Reactions: mbin19

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Hey it worked. Using partner account! Thanks!
Awesome! One step closer. The key now is to try to refrain from following that little progress bar…every…second…of…every…day ! Also, don’t forget to totally logout or sometimes it will time out on you and make it tough to log back in again. Good luck!

Mbastos

Dec 4, 2021
Awesome! One step closer. The key now is to try to refrain from following that little progress bar…every…second…of…every…day ! Also, don’t forget to totally logout or sometimes it will time out on you and make it tough to log back in again. Good luck!
thanks- yes one step closer. This is so stressful!!!