+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
I saw that you get many updates lately, happy for you!
Thanks a lot! From VJO till approval, it took me 28 months. It was pretty long journey but hey, at the end you will eventually get it. I am wishing someone to pick your application and start processing soon!

krpset

Mar 5, 2020
Just got the notification that they downloaded 4 files I have submitted back in December 5th...
Hopefully there will be good news soon :)
What is the exact message you see on portal? Asking because i uploaded my document 3 months back and i got this update 10 days ago - "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided "

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
What is the exact message you see on portal? Asking because i uploaded my document 3 months back and i got this update 10 days ago - "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided "
Same here...

It will stay that way until they make a move/finish processing the request.
First time they requested me documents, I sent them, they downloaded and requested more... so it was "uploaded" until finally "processing"...

ronnyvisa

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Same here.

No update after they received my medical, waiting from last 3 months

lyminh99

Dec 23, 2016
I am still waiting for the PR card, I checked my portal and it is still under reviewing, I had my eCoPR though. Usually, how long does it take for them to process the pr card if anyone here know?

asrainman

Sep 22, 2021
Thank you so much for these kind words! I am happy to help!
Yeah, I am the same, just waiting to put some updates and I can't, because it's nothing to update :D
Hi dear Valeria.
I checked up your timeline, we have the same timelineI sent my application exactly on 23 April and received the temporary file number on 10May, I hope we jump to next step quickly

Reactions: ValeriaS

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Fun Thing, IRCC take too much time on checking someone's address and face. IRCC is a joke alllll the way XD

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
I keep logging in and out of my CG Key and every time I do, there is a "profile updated". Then I click to go in, nothing has changed, so it switches back to "submitted".

Not a ghost update but something was done inside to change it. The anxiety has finally kicked in :p

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Hi dear Valeria.
I checked up your timeline, we have the same timelineI sent my application exactly on 23 April and received the temporary file number on 10May, I hope we jump to next step quickly
I saw that people from April 12-13 got AOR today, so I think maybe we will get ours next week!
But IRCC is always unpredictable, I wouldn't be surprised if I will get my AOR in 2025 :D

• Haha
Reactions: gtcan19