+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
Guys, does anyone have experience with the Montreal office over here? My file was recently transferred to Montreal after 18 months of its submission , and I have only heard bad about it.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Hey guys and gals!
Remember I worked on this project: https://trackimmigration.ca/ :)

So I keep working on it, now more intensively and I added many things lately: personalized greeting, ability to mark that your application was submitted online or by mail, ability to mark that you are exempt from medical exam or biometrics submission.
You also can complete your profile, see some personalized notifications and you can leave me feedback with suggestions.

Soon I will split data between inlands and outlands too, so you will be able to see the difference.

I decided to focus a lot on this currently, so I hope it will help someone.
I also created Telegram and FB groups for updates, so feel free to subscribe to them to see some updates.

I get new entries pretty often so I hope the data is up-to-date :)

AND I still didn't have any updates from IRCC related to my application :D

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Hey guys and gals!
Remember I worked on this project: https://trackimmigration.ca/ :)

So I keep working on it, now more intensively and I added many things lately: personalized greeting, ability to mark that your application was submitted online or by mail, ability to mark that you are exempt from medical exam or biometrics submission.
You also can complete your profile, see some personalized notifications and you can leave me feedback with suggestions.

Soon I will split data between inlands and outlands too, so you will be able to see the difference.

I decided to focus a lot on this currently, so I hope it will help someone.
I also created Telegram and FB groups for updates, so feel free to subscribe to them to see some updates.

I get new entries pretty often so I hope the data is up-to-date :)

AND I still didn't have any updates from IRCC related to my application :D
Definitely helps give me some sort of calmish ness! :). Good on you for providing this tool and continued luck. I’m still waiting for next steps after providing biometrics in Nov. and while the system has the biometrics registered, the status still says they’re not required, so I know my app is just sitting on a desk in limbo. Nothing to do but wait IMpatiently as always lol.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Definitely helps give me some sort of calmish ness! :). Good on you for providing this tool and continued luck. I’m still waiting for next steps after providing biometrics in Nov. and while the system has the biometrics registered, the status still says they’re not required, so I know my app is just sitting on a desk in limbo. Nothing to do but wait IMpatiently as always lol.
Thank you so much for these kind words! I am happy to help!
Yeah, I am the same, just waiting to put some updates and I can't, because it's nothing to update :D