+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I have seen couples of AOR for March 2021 and even afterwards however I am still waiting for AOR.I have submitted my application on Mar 12 2021 along with my family (3 persons).

All are inland do you think if its useful to ask the status by webform.

Thanks
It's random as I know of someone from August who got it. Some friends from Feb/March are waiting and some from the same period got it. Next week onwards there are chances of more people getting. You maybe one as well.
All the best!

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
I just checked my application status and now it says Medical result received. Is it means Favorable for medical? or is it purely they just received the medical result and they are going to decide soon?

Reactions: anotherguy

Julian A

Mar 18, 2021
Strange... I thought they needed to give you an EP number (therefore, AR) in order to request more documents...
I did get an EP number (application number) when they requested more documents is that the same thing as the AOR?

I'm a bit confused, thanks

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
I did get an EP number (application number) when they requested more documents is that the same thing as the AOR?

I'm a bit confused, thanks
They usually send you another correspondance letter after EP letter. Like biometrics, missing documents like that.

Reactions: Julian A

Ajay26

Mar 3, 2021
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20/10/2021
October and November 2021 (outland, paper application)are getting AOR.

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
I just checked my application status and now it says Medical result received. Is it means Favorable for medical? or is it purely they just received the medical result and they are going to decide soon?
Figured out that I passed medical exam! Decision made soon!

Reactions: gtcan19

asadkhan_2

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
It's random as I know of someone from August who got it. Some friends from Feb/March are waiting and some from the same period got it. Next week onwards there are chances of more people getting. You maybe one as well.
All the best!
Thanks lets see

SSeeker

Oct 6, 2021
This is a bit confusing.. I am already in Canada and am already a PR (got my eCOPR), I just don't have the PR card. I also have a valid passport. So based on your links I can come back with just my eCORP and passport.

But this link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-permanent-resident-travel-document.html says I need a PRTD to take a plane and come back to Canada..

am13470

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Quebec
Hi, I applied on 03 Feb 20, file received on 10 Feb 20, XEP on 05 March. Still waiting for AOR (2, Inland).

Hi Everyone,

I have seen couples of AOR for March 2021 and even afterwards however I am still waiting for AOR.I have submitted my application on Mar 12 2021 along with my family (3 persons).

All are inland do you think if its useful to ask the status by webform.

Thanks

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
I have received my and family stamped passports and COPR on 4th Jan 2022. I would like to thank the forum and those whom I have been interacting with for the past 3 years. This long journey is finally done. My timeline is below, good luck to all….
Outland Applicant
CSQ application filed: Nov 2015
CSQ Received: Oct 2018
PR Application filed: Feb 2019
AOR Received: April 2019
Biometrics Request: June 2019
Pre-arrival letter: March 2020
New child add up MIFI Quebec: June 2020
CSQ for new Child: Oct 2020
New child add up IRCC: Jan 2021
Medical Request: 3rd Sep 2021
Medical results received: 6th Sep 2021
Medical pass: 30 Sep 2021
Decision Made: 23 Dec 2021
COPR/stamped passports: 4 Jan 2022
Very happy for you. My CSQ is almost 4 years older than yours. Finally, almost at the end of tunnel. I can understand your happiness. Many many congratulations & Best wishes for new beginning.

rajat.tiwari

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
I believe you are seeing this on ECAS. In IRCC account it indicates the outcome. For me it states on ECAS similarly as you mentioned "Medical results have been received.". On IRCC it states "December 24, 2021 You passed the medical exam ".

So if you can check the IRCC account it would have more details on the outcome.

Thanks,
Rajat