+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

anabas

Jun 17, 2020
I have my medical test passed on Nov 3, 2021 and after that no updates.
looking at some other applicant's timelines, it should be a few days after medical checks are passed to have a decision.
I called them before holidays and they told me to wait
what can I do?

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Guys,

Hi there, quick question, did you get an update after this status for ADR. I submitted ADR via GCKey account as well as email to London office in December but ADR status has been stuck on "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" and I never received a confirmation email from them. I contacted them twice after asking for confirmation but I got none. I am really really worried as my deadline was December 23rd and no one has contacted me till now :( any ideas on what I can do?
According to everyone's experience who has been requested to resubmit additional documents, all they had to do is wait. I re-uploaded the file again after I had submitted the required files as I felt like the document might be blurry and can't be seen properly due to file compression. Almost a month later, I received an update stating that the file was received, so don't worry.

Reactions: Rag911

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Nothing can
I have my medical test passed on Nov 3, 2021 and after that no updates.
looking at some other applicant's timelines, it should be a few days after medical checks are passed to have a decision.
I called them before holidays and they told me to wait
what can I do?
Nothing we can do. We just need to wait.

Reactions: anabas

SSeeker

Oct 6, 2021
I've received my eCORP but no PR card yet. Can I travel to Europe only with my eCORP and work permit and come back to Canada? I won't have enough time there to apply for a PRTD... Flight is in 3 days

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
I've received my eCORP but no PR card yet. Can I travel to Europe only with my eCORP and work permit and come back to Canada? I won't have enough time there to apply for a PRTD... Flight is in 3 days
If I remember correctly, I don't think your Work Permit is not valid anymore as soon as you become a PR. I am not 100% sure about it so please do some research.

Julian A

Mar 18, 2021
I got a message from Immigration requesting an updated version of my passport and my IMM5669. I sent both documents before the holidays (December 10th) and received confirmation that the documents had been well received and updated.

I still don't have my AOR, and I'm wondering if anyone has some experience in a similar case, how long does it take for them to get back after the documents are submitted.