+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Mayu9890

Dec 4, 2017
PR Application received: 23/01/2021
Temporary XEP received: 05/02/2021
AOR received: 17/11/2021
Documents request: 17/11/2021
Medical request: Passed 23/11/2021
Documents Received: 01/12/2021
1st Portal email: 15/12/2021
2nd Portal email: 15/12/2021
Decision made in ECAS: 15/12/2021
Hi #amine02,
my timeline is similar to yours but only 5 days after you.(got AOR 23rd Nov)
I have question that did you got any confirmation for your additional documents when they received.
I just got changed in my gc key account that we have received your documents.
Have you got same reply or directly got portal mail?
Thanks.

amine02

Jun 15, 2021
Hi #amine02,
my timeline is similar to yours but only 5 days after you.(got AOR 23rd Nov)
I have question that did you got any confirmation for your additional documents when they received.
I just got changed in my gc key account that we have received your documents.
Have you got same reply or directly got portal mail?
Thanks.
I Couldn't send the document from my online account so I used webform and I received an email that confirmed that they received my documents then I went to the gc account I found documents received, 13 days later the documents were under review, 2 days later I got the portal emails

Mayu9890

Dec 4, 2017
I Couldn't send the document from my online account so I used webform and I received an email that confirmed that they received my documents then I went to the gc account I found documents received, 13 days later the documents were under review, 2 days later I got the portal emails
Ok
Thanks and congrats
I sent documents via web form too
And in my account it shows that documents received but review not started yet.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Be patient. It used to take 27 months and you're complaining knowing that when you submitted your application.
I don’t think it’s normal to wait for 27 months for PR, and I don’t think it’s normal to agree with this and be patient, knowing how many months any other province need to issue a PR.
Maybe I would be more patient if I would be completely outland, but I am contributing to Canadian economy every day 4 years already, so yeah I think I can complain considering that my taxes probably contributes to IRCC budgeting too.

I am not pissed to any of applicants whatsoever, I am annoyed with IRCC speed and priorities.

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Is it acceptable to send any IMM form with electronic signature or should it be a physical one
They specify it somewhere.
A couple of months ago they got back to me and they asked me to resend them the IMM5669 with a physical signature.

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
I don’t think it’s normal to wait for 27 months for PR, and I don’t think it’s normal to agree with this and be patient, knowing how many months any other province need to issue a PR.
Maybe I would be more patient if I would be completely outland, but I am contributing to Canadian economy every day 4 years already, so yeah I think I can complain considering that my taxes probably contributes to IRCC budgeting too.

I am not pissed to any of applicants whatsoever, I am annoyed with IRCC speed and priorities.
There's a huge difference between "thinking it's normal to wait 27 months" and knowing that the processing time is up to 27 months. It is in the official immigration website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

As being a tax payer or not, under Canadian law, everyone is equal:

Equality rights – section 15
Equality before and under law and equal protection and benefit of law
15. (1) Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination and, in particular, without discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability

Moreover, complaining on a not official forum won't get you anywhere (nor me, so I won't be replying to this anymore), but you may reach out to https://protecteurducitoyen.qc.ca/en and work your way on filing an official complaint.

Have a great day.

Reactions: Theo_S

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
There's a huge difference between "thinking it's normal to wait 27 months" and knowing that the processing time is up to 27 months. It is in the official immigration website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

15. (1) Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination and, in particular, without discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability

Moreover, complaining on a not official forum won't get you anywhere (nor me, so I won't be replying to this anymore), but you may reach out to https://protecteurducitoyen.qc.ca/en and work your way on filing an official complaint.

Have a great day.
totally disagree for what your saying. the law its not equal at all.you have 2021 having the PR and 2018 not having the PR Quebec skill workers . the website https://protecteurducitoyen.qc.ca/en that your sharing to complaint its not for Canada but for Quebec. We dont need to compare the provinces but here in Quebec two diffrent way to treat the application. if you have any suggestions to help please do but if you dont please dont say its ok because nothing is ok ... take care

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia

Have a great day.
Its been like 35 months for me lol and believe its aint getting done any soon.
Feb 2019 outlander…
Good luck to all

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia

Chill out am sure ull get the golden email sometime soon. Gd luck
Good luck