+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
It didn't show. They just sent me a check, and I deduced that this is a biometric refund as it matches its cost.
Ah ok i did the payment of all the PR online and im not sure how will show in my bank account.
I did another application for the 18 months work permit and im not sure as i have a refund and dont know if its about Biometrics or work permit

Reactions: hhrb

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
Hello everyone, here is my last update. Wish you all the best and thank you for every information shared! best of luck :)

Review of medical results: October 6, 2021, You passed the medical exam. (I did in 2018 for the Visa stamp in Canada, also in 2017 for my first Work Permit)
*Review of additional documents: November 8, 2021
*It was the payment of the right of residency, I paid it right after I did the Biometrics and submitted it by webForm, I didn't wait for them to ask me.

Background check: November 8, 2021, Your background check was completed.
Final decision: November 20, 2021, Your application was approved. C

No extra documents or forms were asked, no Criminal Record update was asked (The one I sent when I applied expired in 3 months, from Brazil).

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hello everyone, here is my last update. Wish you all the best and thank you for every information shared! best of luck :)

Review of medical results: October 6, 2021, You passed the medical exam. (I did in 2018 for the Visa stamp in Canada, also in 2017 for my first Work Permit)
*It was the payment of the right of residency, I paid it right after I did the Biometrics and submitted it by webForm, I didn't wait for them to ask me.

No extra documents or forms were asked, no Criminal Record update was asked (The one I sent when I applied expired in 3 months, from Brazil).
Great !! Many many congratulations :).

Reactions: Edveigae

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec

Congratulations! :)

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021

Congratulations!

mkukku

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016

Congratulations!

Julian A

Mar 18, 2021
I received my XEP on April 1st 2021. (QSW inland application-Montreal).

I’m wondering if people who received their XEP in Feb 2021 are starting to get their AORs?

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Ah ok i did the payment of all the PR online and im not sure how will show in my bank account.
I did another application for the 18 months work permit and im not sure as i have a refund and dont know if its about Biometrics or work permit
If it's PGWP extension under Public Policy, then the refund you receive for the permit is for the open work permit.

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
If it's PGWP extension under Public Policy, then the refund you receive for the permit is for the open work permit.
I have done Biometrics the last 10 years and also applied for the PGWP extension under Public policy