+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

mrlook

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
My understanding is that it is after. You send the photo and if it is ok the agent sends you the ecopr and prints the pr card.

For the PR portal confirmation , eCOPR is issued after photo is reviewed or before that ?

Reactions: DAS_1

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
Hello everyone,
I have a question my dates are from Ecas are :
1-PR sent: October 21, 2020.
2-AOR September 18, 2021
Since than i dont have news from IRCC.
I ask for ATIP notes yesterday maybe something will move as i see à lot with my dates have already the PR now.
Do you guys suggest me anything else ?
Thank you

Reactions: mkukku

mkukku

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Hello everyone,
2-AOR September 18, 2021
I ask for ATIP notes yesterday maybe something will move as i see à lot with my dates have already the PR now.
Thank you
Same here. I have very similar dates as yours but no progress yet.

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation as me. I got married last year and applied for my spouse’s work permit. During this wait, my wife has become pregnant and we are also expecting the work permit to come any time as it’s been a while. My question is, did anyone have experience delivering a baby while on a spouse work permit without insurance? What are my options here? I did some research and realized the cost without insurance for delivering a baby is unaffordable in Canada. I do have medical coverage with RAMQ. Can my spouse get RAMQ coverage too when she comes? What other options do I have?

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation as me. I got married last year and applied for my spouse’s work permit. During this wait, my wife has become pregnant and we are also expecting the work permit to come any time as it’s been a while. My question is, did anyone have experience delivering a baby while on a spouse work permit without insurance? What are my options here? I did some research and realized the cost without insurance for delivering a baby is unaffordable in Canada. I do have medical coverage with RAMQ. Can my spouse get RAMQ coverage too when she comes? What other options do I have?
As a wife she is eligible for RAMQ as long as you work and she has valid work permit (open one, I guess).
Problem is that RAMQ also has some waiting time for applying, delivering cards, but I think you know that.

Yeah, without RAMQ prices for child birth are insane.

Reactions: bleachedaxe

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Hello everyone,
2-AOR September 18, 2021
Thank you
That might mean your application is complete and still being processed. You have the right to request agent's notes, but you know that takes a while and am not sure if that's going to be helpful. Have you tried giving them a call to inquire about the status of your application?

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Someone who applied online on the new portal
From 09 th July 2021. Got AOR!
Maybe it's faster using the new online portal
Where was that posted? WOW, IRCC is all over the place - ridiculous. I hope when December comes they start giving out a record number of AORs to us still waiting. They need to start considering January 2022, Quebec gov gave them as much as 70,000 PRs to work with.

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Where was that posted? WOW, IRCC is all over the place - ridiculous. I hope when December comes they start giving out a record number of AORs to us still waiting. They need to start considering January 2022, Quebec gov gave them as much as 70,000 PRs to work with.
I do hope they would first process those who have been waiting for 34 months. Its about 3 years for me….. and I know some others on this forum. Good luck to all

• Sad
Reactions: m-s

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi,

I got a biometrics refund two days ago, but it's still showing "we don't need your fingerprints. We will send you a msg if this changes". Is that normal?

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
That might mean your application is complete and still being processed. You have the right to request agent's notes, but you know that takes a while and am not sure if that's going to be helpful. Have you tried giving them a call to inquire about the status of your application?
No call they are busy with the Afghanistan...
I already asked for Agent notes and just wandering if its any way to be as other files...
I had a terrible experience with Québec emmigration from canceling the 18.000 files after waiting for Arrima and i had to cancel to ask for the PEQ and they lost my file...
Dont know what to do but the file dont look good as others even is perfect as was done by lawyers.

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
Hi,

I got a biometrics refund two days ago, but it's still showing "we don't need your fingerprints. We will send you a msg if this changes". Is that normal?
Question how is showed the refund in your account, with what name?
Thanks