+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
How long usually does it take to go through background/security and get pre-arrival letter?
I think it depends on how complex our travel and file is . Usually I have seen it takes 2 weeks now days. I could be wrong .

thega

Mar 12, 2021
I think it depends on how complex our travel and file is . Usually I have seen it takes 2 weeks now days. I could be wrong .
Why would travel be such an issue? Me personally, I have only touched 4 countries in the past 10 years. 2 of them are the US and Canada, the other was just a quick transit. The 4th is my home country. I just don't get it. One person on here did say that he visited over 40 countries yikes.

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Other than one week of visiting europe and couple day trip to US, its all my home country... so shouldn't be that bad I guess. thanks for the answer!

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I meant stay . If we had more PCC , it may take longer

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
I uploaded my CV two weeks ago and no updates so far.
It's really difficult to tell how long it takes them to process the documents they receive. I believe Schedule A was requested again as the previous one wasn't clear enough due to file size upload restrictions in Web form.

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
It's really difficult to tell how long it takes them to process the documents they receive. I believe Schedule A was requested again as the previous one wasn't clear enough due to file size upload restrictions in Web form.
I submitted mine via GC account which seems easier to do.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Why would travel be such an issue? Me personally, I have only touched 4 countries in the past 10 years. 2 of them are the US and Canada, the other was just a quick transit. The 4th is my home country. I just don't get it. One person on here did say that he visited over 40 countries yikes.
I guess IRCC does some light check for countries you visited maybe.

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
For the PR portal confirmation , eCOPR is issued after photo is reviewed or before that ?