+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

mrlook

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
ircc is getting slower in november compared to october. there is less ecopr in the first 18 days.

Reactions: edgar1953

am13470

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Quebec
Did you submit your police certificate before (with your application)?

Inland, one applicant

DF: 23/01/2021
XEP: 05/02/2021
AOR: 17/11/2021

So guys finally I got an update today regarding my application, I can't find it online and still can't link, is this normal?
and they asked me to send the police form, do I mail it or send it online?
they also asked me to pay the 500$ permanent residence fee that I didn't pay at the beginning, do I pay it and that's it or do I send them the receipt? if I have to send them the receipt should I mail it to them or send it online?

amine02

Jun 15, 2021
Did you submit your police certificate before (with your application)?
Actually No, I left my home country when I was 17 and as far as I understood I only needed police certificate from countries where I spent 6 months as an adult so I didn't send it, I don't know if I didn't understand how that worked or I made a mistake.

Reactions: am13470

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Was asked to submit Schedule A and CVs/resume for me and my partner earlier on today. Has anyone been asked to do this before?
I've been asked to resubmit Schedule A before PAL and MR. When you re-submit it, make sure you don't leave any time gap. If you already linked your app with the portal, it's fastest to submit it there; otherwise, use the web form.

Good luck!

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
I've been asked to resubmit Schedule A before PAL and MR. When you re-submit it, make sure you don't leave any time gap. If you already linked your app with the portal, it's fastest to submit it there; otherwise, use the web form.

Good luck!
I was asked to submit Schedule A before. Not sure why they're asking for the same document again, but this time, we both have been asked to provide CVs along with Schedule A. There were no gaps left when submitted the form last time, but I'll wait and see.

Reactions: hhrb

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
I was asked to submit Schedule A before. Not sure why they're asking for the same document again, but this time, we both have been asked to provide CVs along with Schedule A. There were no gaps left when submitted the form last time, but I'll wait and see.
May be they want to compare some info between your CV's and Schedule A? That's just a personal guess, may be I'm wrong.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
May be they want to compare some info between your CV's and Schedule A? That's just a personal guess, may be I'm wrong.
Uploaded the files already in my GCKey account. Found the question was posted elsewhere in this regard. I am assuming that this process is part of their background check for some nationals. I hope this step won't delay processing the application even longer.

Reactions: hhrb

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I am asked for personal email address to register for the PR portal. Timeline is in signature.
Congratulations! This means your application is processed completely? Do you receive separate emails for each one in the application or just one for all ?

mrlook

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
I have got an email for myself and my daughter. My wife received a separate email.

Congratulations! This means your application is processed completely? Do you receive separate emails for each one in the application or just one for all ?

Reactions: J_ames and DAS_1

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Uploaded the files already in my GCKey account. Found the question was posted elsewhere in this regard. I am assuming that this process is part of their background check for some nationals. I hope this step won't delay processing the application even longer.
I uploaded my CV two weeks ago and no updates so far.