+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

G-Latif

Nov 16, 2021
I am already in Quebec and also received my CSQ through the AI pilot program (only for me, the spouse was not included and she is also not in Quebec/Canada).
Now I want to apply for Federal Stage with Non-Accompanying Spouse as my wife does not want to have PR.

I have a few questions and will be great if someone can help to get the answers:

1. Do I still need to fill in spouse information in IMM 0008 as a dependent?

2. If I am not applying PR for my Spouse, do I still need to provide the following for the application:
-- Spouse's Police Clearance Certificate?
-- Spouse Birth Certificate?
-- Spouse Medical Certificate?

Thank you for the help.

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Wow!! It’s exactly my dates!!!
Maybe I will be lucky soon :)
I have a strong feeling that if you get AR anytime soon, you are going to have COPR before me I think because you are exempted from biometrics and medical and I am not haha. But, fingers crossed for you! hope theres Christmas miracle for you!

• Haha
Reactions: DAS_1

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
I am already in Quebec and also received my CSQ through the AI pilot program (only for me, the spouse was not included and she is also not in Quebec/Canada).
Now I want to apply for Federal Stage with Non-Accompanying Spouse as my wife does not want to have PR.

I have a few questions and will be great if someone can help to get the answers:

1. Do I still need to fill in spouse information in IMM 0008 as a dependent?

2. If I am not applying PR for my Spouse, do I still need to provide the following for the application:
-- Spouse's Police Clearance Certificate?
-- Spouse Birth Certificate?
-- Spouse Medical Certificate?

Thank you for the help.
If your spouse is not Canadian, yes. You need to provide everything.
I am not sure about medical and PCC, but IMMM08 for sure.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Hi,

How long does it usually take to show the medical results?

Thanks
Reports are generally filed to IRCC by Panel Physicians in 5 to 10 business days following your exam. This isn’t always the case though as it takes up to a month for results to be posted. If you don’t hear back from by deadline in MER letters, call them or submit a web form.

Reactions: hhrb

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
I only ask because in the mobile version of this website you can't see anyone's signatures.
I'll check from my laptop, thanks :)
Just rotate your cell phone. Not only you can see the signature but you also can check the `direct conversation messages` as well. Also , it’s easier to check the new message alerts by rotating cell phone.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Hi,

How long does it usually take to show the medical results?

Thanks
Reports are generally filed to IRCC by Panel Physicians in 5 to 10 business days following your exam. This isn’t always the case though as it takes up to a month for results to be posted. If you don’t hear back from by deadline in MER letters, call them or submit a web form.
I would suggest checking your GCKey account as you will not be notified once results are posted. You may as well ask the clinic to send you a copy of your results if needed for your own records.

Reactions: hhrb

jennypan

Sep 23, 2021
Hi guys. Any 2020 July-December applicants (outland) got PPR recently?
My husband and I got AOR on Oct 5 2021 and MEP on Oct 14 2021,but then no progress ... Wondering if IRCC are processing outland applications and sending PPRs?

Last edited: