+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
It's been over two weeks since my medical exam was done, but I haven't heard back from them yet. I confirmed with the clinic before even going there that they're using eMedical platform/tool, but am still waiting.
It depends on when the clinic submitted your results. In my case, it was slow and took 3-4 weeks to send the results to IRCC.
After the submission, I got feedback from IRCC in just a few days.

Reactions: CAImmNotifyMe

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
***Update. Biometrics added to profile yesterday immediately following the procedure. I thought to myself today that I live and die by a digital tracker that goes up and down in months of time before PR while I’m actually LIVING the ambiguity and stress. Oh well right of passage I suppose. At least there is SOME progress. Talk soon and good luck to everyone.

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
I just got medical request today through automated telephony system , I called my lawyer and found that he already got it in my online application two days ago but he didn't check or send it to me :-(

It seems that automatic telephony system service takes 2 days to be updated after the online application , good that i was calling them twice daily otherwise i would missed it lol :)

Last edited:

Keertmike

May 12, 2016
Ok so I submitted application on June 11,2020
Processing start date July 23 , 2021
Biometric done
Medical request august 12 ( in online portal I just see results received)
PCC submitted on sep 27th .

now any idea how long it might take ?

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Ok so I submitted application on June 11,2020
Processing start date July 23 , 2021
Biometric done
Medical request august 12 ( in online portal I just see results received)
PCC submitted on sep 27th .

now any idea how long it might take ?
Are you Inland or Outland? Also, were you requested to send them Police Certificate issues from Outside Canada?

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Inland , yes I had to submit pCC as I didn’t before (from India)
Not sure how long the background process check takes as it varies depending on how complex your application is. I thought it would take a couple of months for Inland applicants based on average people's responses, but if they ask you to provide an additional document, this may indicate that this step may take longer.

Reactions: Keertmike