+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I submitted mine even before I got AOR just in case.
Ok. IRCC has requested medicalS and sent medical forms though the old medicals were already submitted before AOR.
can we tell them about the temporary policy ? Any such case in this forum ?

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Guys, how's the situation regarding biometrics? I have a couple of questions if you can help me with:

1_ I did biometrics a couple years ago, yet I read somewhere that PR applicants need to submit biometrics again, regardless of the 10 year expire time.
Is this true?

2_ I had to add my common law partner to my application, although she is not accompanying me.
To submit her biometrics: Do I have to pay online first?, or do I wait for the IRCC to contact me about it?
I read that you paid online, then upload receipt to online account, then wait for a "biometrics instruction letter", and the make the appointment.
Is this the way?

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Ok. IRCC has requested medicalS and sent medical forms though the old medicals were already submitted before AOR.
can we tell them about the temporary policy ? Any such case in this forum ?
In this case if you submitted your old medicals, but they requested it anyway, I think you should have medical exam again.

Reactions: DAS_1

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Guys, how's the situation regarding biometrics? I have a couple of questions if you can help me with:

1_ I did biometrics a couple years ago, yet I read somewhere that PR applicants need to submit biometrics again, regardless of the 10 year expire time.
Is this true?

2_ I had to add my common law partner to my application, although she is not accompanying me.
To submit her biometrics: Do I have to pay online first?, or do I wait for the IRCC to contact me about it?
I read that you paid online, then upload receipt to online account, then wait for a "biometrics instruction letter", and the make the appointment.
Is this the way?
1. Biometrics valid for 10 years. You could submit it before for visa, work permit, study permit - it doesn’t matter. They are valid for 10 years.
2. Yes, you need to pay, attach receipt and wait until IRCC will request biometrics from your common-law.

Reactions: LOLR1

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
In this case if you submitted your old medicals, but they requested it anyway, I think you should have medical exam again.
ok. but we doubt if they have taken a look or considered the old one...
in some other thread we could see some post regarding that agents working on file without knowing about the temp policy..

Nuby jolly

Feb 5, 2020
I did my third remedical on February 2021.still waiting for ppr.i am from India and one of my friends in Quebec said that immigration from other countries except French is going to stop.is it true? I already spent more than 6 lakhs Indian money for the processing.what should I do?

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I did my third remedical on February 2021.still waiting for ppr.i am from India and one of my friends in Quebec said that immigration from other countries except French is going to stop.is it true? I already spent more than 6 lakhs Indian money for the processing.what should I do?
I don’t think it is true. you dont need to be worried. They can’t limit only to one language or one country.
Once they accept your application, they will have to process it. I hope outland applications will be processed very soon.

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
1. Biometrics valid for 10 years. You could submit it before for visa, work permit, study permit - it doesn’t matter. They are valid for 10 years.
2. Yes, you need to pay, attach receipt and wait until IRCC will request biometrics from your common-law.
Do I just submit the receipt through a webform? I don't see anywhere inside my IRCC online account to upload a receipt.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Don’t worry , they are processing outlander file as well. Mine medical, PRV & COPR expired back in March and I received the re-medical instruction last week. I am outland applicant. Hope they get back to the applications like yours that are already in process with re-medical done months back.

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
Update today: Decision made on ECAS, but no details about it, when checking my online account there is nothing, it's 53%, everything "in process" except the medical passed on Oct 10th.

I should expect that "decision is made" I guess...

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Update today: Decision made on ECAS, but no details about it, when checking my online account there is nothing, it's 53%, everything "in process" except the medical passed on Oct 10th.

I should expect that "decision is made" I guess...
Congrats! , I see you are exempt from medicals .. Did they consider your old medicals ? Also could you please share details if they have requested new medical forms through online account. Also could your please share your old medical timeline.

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
Congrats! , I see you are exempt from medicals .. Did they consider your old medicals ? Also could you please share details if they have requested new medical forms through online account. Also could your please share your old medical timeline.
Medical was done in 2018 to renew the Visa. They didn't request anything else except Biometrics.

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Medical was done in 2018 to renew the Visa. They didn't request anything else except Biometrics.
My friend had submitted the old medicals before AOR but now they had asked for a new medicals. Confused if they have actually checked his old medicals or not. Do you think he can resubmit old medicals again ?
he is not in a position to take medicals for next 10 days....

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
My friend had submitted the old medicals before AOR but now they had asked for a new medicals. Confused if they have actually checked his old medicals or not. Do you think he can resubmit old medicals again ?
he is not in a position to take medicals for next 10 days....
I have no idea, sorry. But I'd submit a web form with the medical proof attached.