+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Abotreika

Nov 4, 2021
It looks like outland applicants are totally ignored.. I never heard back from them since they received my application one year ago.. Please any outland applicant who has any updates, let us know of it

Reactions: m-s

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
It looks like outland applicants are totally ignored.. I never heard back from them since they received my application one year ago.. Please any outland applicant who has any updates, let us know of it
many Inland also waiting for more than 13 months for AOR.

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
I am inland with outland spouse. I am waiting for next step after AOR which was received in 5 Oct 2021. No document was asked. No update after that. They are reviewing my June 2015 medical exam results. See my Signature.

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Do not expect any update any soon, they get too very slow when it comes to outland applicants. I have been waiting for like 33 months and am not done yet. Below is my timeline, I hope sharing my details would help others to get to know about processing time
Note: outland applicant, family of 4, paper based, Rep was hired…

CSQ application filed: Nov 2015
CSQ Received: Oct 2018
PR Application Received: 6 Feb 2019
AOR Received: 17 April 2019
Biometrics Request: 10 June 2019
Biometrics done: 13 June 2019
According to ecas they started processing the application on 16 Dec 2019
Pre-arrival letter: 15 March 2020
New child add up MIFI Quebec: 3 June 2020
CSQ for new Child: 25 Oct 2020
New child add up IRCC: Jan 2021
Medical Request: 2 Sep 2021
Medical done: 4 Sep 2021
Medical results received: 6 Sep 2021
I have asked for a copy of the medical results and everything was perfect according to the panel physician and they even provided me with a copy of the emedical sheet which shows up the date of receipt at IRCC
I have recently ordered the case notes for the second time this year and below is the details. Am shocked they have not started yet with security check. Am mot sure what is happening with IRCC, is it due to Covid or Afghanistan situation…..

Eligibility Assessment: Passed
Criminality Assessment: Passed
Security Assessment: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

I wish you all the best….

SWEETY123

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Sharjah
Visa Office......
dubai
Do not expect any update any soon, they get too very slow when it comes to outland applicants. I have been waiting for like 33 months and am not done yet. Below is my timeline, I hope sharing my details would help others to get to know about processing time
Note: outland applicant, family of 4, paper based, Rep was hired…

CSQ application filed: Nov 2015
CSQ Received: Oct 2018
PR Application Received: 6 Feb 2019
AOR Received: 17 April 2019
Biometrics Request: 10 June 2019
Biometrics done: 13 June 2019
According to ecas they started processing the application on 16 Dec 2019
Pre-arrival letter: 15 March 2020
New child add up MIFI Quebec: 3 June 2020
CSQ for new Child: 25 Oct 2020
New child add up IRCC: Jan 2021
Medical Request: 2 Sep 2021
Medical done: 4 Sep 2021
Medical results received: 6 Sep 2021
I have asked for a copy of the medical results and everything was perfect according to the panel physician and they even provided me with a copy of the emedical sheet which shows up the date of receipt at IRCC
I have recently ordered the case notes for the second time this year and below is the details. Am shocked they have not started yet with security check. Am mot sure what is happening with IRCC, is it due to Covid or Afghanistan situation…..

Eligibility Assessment: Passed
Criminality Assessment: Passed
Security Assessment: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

I wish you all the best….
Almost similar time line :

We are also outland applicant, family of 4, paper based, representative was hired but later removed.

CSQ application filed: Feb 2015
CSQ Received: Sept 2018
PR Application Received: 5 Feb 2019
AOR Received: 25 April 2019
Biometrics Request: May 2019
Biometrics done: May 2019
Pre-arrival letter: March 2020
Medical Upfront: June 2021
Medical results received: July 2021
Waiting for DM. GCMS notes requested on 23 July 2021 and still not yet received. Very strange.

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Almost similar time line :

We are also outland applicant, family of 4, paper based, representative was hired but later removed.

CSQ application filed: Feb 2015
CSQ Received: Sept 2018
PR Application Received: 5 Feb 2019
AOR Received: 25 April 2019
Biometrics Request: May 2019
Biometrics done: May 2019
Pre-arrival letter: March 2020
Medical Upfront: June 2021
Medical results received: July 2021
Waiting for DM. GCMS notes requested on 23 July 2021 and still not yet received. Very strange.
Indeed almost the same timeline. How did u order the case notes? Is it thru ur rep? Or after u terminated them?
Gd luck

Last edited:

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
From getGCMS note team
Well it would take more time thru getgcms, when I did it thru the rep it took like 25 days and I did it twice. Try to do it thru a friend of urs living in Canada, if u have any.
Gd luck and keep me posted with any updates and I will do the same.

Reactions: SWEETY123

SSeeker

Oct 6, 2021
Hello,
Has anyone replied to a police certificate request by basically saying they can't get one because they would need to go to that country?
We're 2 and we really really don't want to cross the globe just to get a police certificate for the IRCC...
We've searched well and there's no way for a friend there to get us one or anything else.