+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Finally I got my file number and I linked it. It is showing 53% complete. My biometric are already updated . So how much it will take more , please give an idea to me .
Congrats! when was your document delivered?

mano99

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
If I remember correctly when I was putting together my application for federal they asked for my CV and I had to send them also a letter from all my previous employers from back in Europe.
Hello i guess U did that for work permit under LMIA not for PR ( federal part not CSQ) . They don't request letter from employees for PR.

Last edited:

mano99

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Thanks for the responding. Fortunately, they only ask for the CV for now not the letters from the employers etc.
I am pretty much sure he was talking about when he applied for the first work permit under LMIA
He had to send C.V and also employees letter.

Reading his past comments he only got to send schedule A and pay biometric fees.

They didn't ask him for c.v or employees letter for PR file

He can correct me if i am wrong haha.

. Btw i saw a lot of people being asked to send c.v for only PR. its not a problem just make sure to put the same details as u mentioned on ur schedule A

Last edited:

mano99

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
They did when you submitted your CSQ application, unless your application was PEQ where work experience is not required.
He said federal.
For csq yes u must sent those.( ps under peq work experience is required now)

But for federal part for PR they never asked anyone to send employees letter under QSW program. ( simply they don't care since its already validated by MIfi) I think he ment work permit because yes they ask for this.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
He said federal.
For csq yes u must sent those.

But for federal part for PR they never asked anyone to send employees letter under QSW program. ( simply they don't care since its already validated by MIfi) I think he ment work permit because yes they ask for this.
I agree, but they might ask for it to validate some dates and past work experience maybe. They have never asked me to include a CV for a work permit application before so I can't confirm if it's the case.